Crypt of the Necrodancer studio is heading to space with Industries of Titan
From disco dungeon to stellar cities.
After grooving its way to success with the brilliant rhythm-RPG mashup Crypt of the Necrodancer, developer Brace Yourself Games is blasting off in an entirely new direction with its next game, Industries of Titan.
A city-building strategy game set on Saturn's moon of Titan, Industries of Titan tasks you with creating a sprawling metropolis full of factories and research facilities big enough to trounce the other Great Houses of Titan. You can achieve this in a number of different ways, from researching bleeding-edge technology to leveraging politics to building up an unstoppable army of devastating spaceships.
There'll be plenty of battleship combat, too, with the ability to pause at any time if you need to catch your breath. You'll also have the means to customise your battleships by positioning weapons, shields and thrusters to maximise their fighting potential.
Industries of Titan is currently confirmed for PC via Steam, with no release date announced as yet.
In other indie game news, the developer of Hard West revealed its upcoming Cold War thriller and Iceberg Interactive showed off its creepy psychological horror game Inmates.
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale
- GAMDIAS ACHILLES M1-L gaming chair review
- Why Far Cry needs another double dose of malaria
- E-League FIFA 18 competition kicks off tonight on Fox Sports