Crush on cruising this Valentine’s Day with Norwegian Cruise Lines
Enjoy up to $500 onboard credit, free wine and choccies plus more free perks to make the day extra special.
Thinking about doing something extra special this Valentine’s Day? How about a cruising holiday with up to USD$500 onboard credit (OBC) plus a free bottle of wine and chocolate strawberries to really set the mood?
Multi-award winning Norwegian Cruise Lines has proven to be top of its class year after year and with this deal, you can truly impress your sweetheart with a trip to remember.
Better yet, this sale is combinable with Norwegian’s current "Free at Sea" offer, where you can score one or more free perks for sailings over three days.
There's even a last-minute sailing on 20 February for any spontaneous travellers out there.
Departing from Sydney, you could embark on a 19-day journey to South East Asia across Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin and four ports in Indonesia, including Bali.
Disembark in Singapore, the top booked international destination for Aussie travellers, for a couple more days of fun.
If you need a little bit more time to plan your holidays, then check out the Tasmanian Cruise on the beautiful Norwegian Jewel. This 8-day cruise departs from Sydney and sails to Melbourne, Burnie and Hobart from $1,050 per person.
There are several more sailings to choose from including trips to New Zealand, the South Pacific and around Australia.You can browse and book the full list of Valentine specials in the Crush on Cruising offer here.
OBC is based on the type of cabin you book and apply for balcony rooms and above:
- Book a Balcony room and receive USD$100
- Mini Suites receive USD$140
- Haven and Suites receive USD$300
- Select Haven and Suites receive USD$500
This special is available to book until 14 February through CruiseAway unless sold out prior.
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?