Cruise sale: Sail away with Carnival for $72 per day
On sale for 72 hours only.
Carnival Cruises has unleashed a flash 72-hour sale with sails from $72 per person, per day.
It's on now and must end at 11:59pm on 9 August, giving you that small window of time to sail away on the cheap.
You can get booking through CruiseAway here now or read on for the finer details.
All-up there are seven sailings to book with more than a handful coming in at that super sweet $72 per person, per day price tag. FYI: This rate is based on twin share of an interior room.
Sailings are for the early cruise season between October and November 2018, which rules out taking the family for an on-water trip but is tops for anyone seeking to get that early tan without the school kids running about the ship.
At $72 per day, you can book the following:
- 12 Night Pacific Islands from Sydney to Melbourne cruise: $865 per person: Bask in the sun of Noumea, Port Denarau, Mystery Island and Isle of Pines on this relaxing 12-day escape. It sails off on 1 November 2018 in time to welcome spring and knock on the doors of summer.
- 8 Night Great Barrier Reef Expedition: $577 per person: The cheapest sale in the mix goes to this eastern coast exploration which starts from Sydney and snakes its way up through Moreton and onto the Great Barrier Reef's gems of Gladstone, Airlie Beach and Willis Island. It sails off on 24 October for a cheeky break after the kids return back to school.
- 11 Night Island Siesta Sydney Return cruise: $793 per person: Take that break to the sun-blessed spots of Noumea, Suva, Port Denarau and Mare from 13-24 October. You won't regret it.
- 9 Night South Pacific Sun Sydney Return cruise: $649 per person: Board the Carnival Spirit and be spirited away to the South Pacific Islands. This one pulls up anchor on 26 October for a spring break you won't forget.
As for the other itineraries in the sale, you still won't have to blow the budget for a quick getaway with none coming up more than $125 per day. Take a look:
- 10 Night New Zealand Getaway Melbourne Return sale: $900 per person (or $90 per day): Take an early Christmas break with a quick sticks sail around the north and south islands. Sailing departs 13 November.
- 8 Night New Caledonian Siesta Sydney Return: $1,000 per person (or $125 per day): Take the week off and spend your days working on that golden glow with a trip to Noumea, Isle of Pines and Mare with this round trip sail from Sydney. Your journey starts 18 October and returns 26 October.
- 4 Night Tassie Break from Melbourne to Sydney cruise: $300 per person: Why fly from Melbourne to Sydney when you can take a few extra days to cruise there and pop by Hobart on the way as well? No reason whatsoever. This one sails on 26 November and gets you into Sydney on 30 November.
All bookings and enquiries can be made via CruiseAway here.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals