Cruise from just $349 in P&O’s 3-day sale
Take to the waves and explore the South Pacific and around Australia.
P&O Cruises has just launched its 3-day sale, helping you get more for less on a slew of fun cruises around Australia and the South Pacific.
The best price we found is for the 7-night Pacific Island Hopper cruise from $549 twin share. That's 7 nights sailing from Brisbane aboard the Pacific Dawn with stops in Noumea, Lifou Island and Vila.
Looking for a special way to ring in the New Year? Check out the 7-night New Year's Eve Cruisefrom $999 twin share.
No need to worry about queuing to get into a club or fighting for a taxi afterwards. Get a group together and pay just $849 for a quad share cabin.
Sailings depart from Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne starting as soon as August 2018.
- 9-night Christmas Cruise from $1,299 . Visit Isle of Pines, Noumea, Mystery Island, Vila from Brisbane.
- 7-night Barrier Reef Discovery Cruise from $599. Explore the best of Queensland’s East Coast including stops in Airlie Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Port Douglas and Willis Island.
- 10-night Discover Vanuatu Cruise from $1,799. Spend 11 days aboard the Pacific Eden sailing from Sydney to Noumea, Lifou Island, Vila, Mystery Island and Isle of Pines.
- 5-night Comedy Cruise from $399. Be entertained with live comedy on this one-way sail from Melbourne to Auckland.
- 3-night Kangaroo Island Food & Wine Cruise from $399. From Adelaide to Kangaroo Island and back with presentations and seminars from food and wine personalities.
This deal ends at midnight on 15 June so take a look around at Flight Centre to pick out your next vacation.
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know