Cruise from just $179 in P&O’s 7-day sale
Take to the waves and explore the South Pacific, New Zealand and more of Australia.
P&O Cruises has launched a 7-day sale which features mammoth savings on 40+ cruises to the Whitsundays, Hamilton Island, Moreton Island, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea and Vanuatu.
Cruises depart as early as November 2018 and run through until March 2019.
The best price we found is for the 3 night comedy from Sydney to Adelaide from $178.58 per person, based on quad share. That's 4 days sailing one-way from Sydney aboard the Pacific Eden with two full sea days to enjoy before disembarking in Adelaide.
Cruise lovers looking for a bargain sail to take them out of Australian waters can check out the 9-night Explore the Loyalty Islands cruise. At $699.06 per person based on quad share, it comes up to $77.67 per person and stops at Isle of Pines, Mare, Lifou and Noumea.
For something special, celebratory cruises over Australia Day, Christmas and Melbourne Cup are also included in the sale. They start at $599.24 per person, based on twin share, for a 6-night Australia Day sail.
Keen to cruise? You’ll need to act fast as this deal ends at midnight 15 October, unless cabins sell out prior. Take a look at your full list of options at the P&O site.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- What Qantas Lounges are like right now
- Accor Live Limitless bonus points deal: Check the fine print