Up to 45% off Australia and New Zealand cruises
- Rewards program
Cruise Direct discount codes and coupons
Cruise Direct's coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 17 March, Cruise Direct have provided updates for changes and cancellation policies for the the cruise lines they are partnered with. See Cruise Direct's website for more information.
Which cruise lines can I book with Cruise Direct
Cruise Direct Review | Pros and Cons
- Comparison site. If you’re new to cruising or you’re just not sure which liner to go with, Cruise Direct offers an easy way to compare different cruises based on price, features, and style.
- No booking fees. Cruise Direct charges no additional bookings fees.
- Last minute discounts available. Spontaneous travellers can take advantage of last minute deals and save money on unsold cabins.
- Price match. Cruise Direct guarantees that they have the lowest price online, if you find a lower advertised fare, just let them know and they will match it.
- Customer service. Customer service representatives are always available on the phone or over email.
- Cancellation fees. Cancellation fees may apply for some cruise liners. Double check your ticket terms and conditions if you are not sure.
How can I make a Cruise Direct booking?
You can make an initial booking and make changes to your booking at any time online. Just use the search form to choose a cruise that suits you, hit search and browse through the results. At the time of reservation you will need to enter your full name (the same as on your identification), contact details and pay a deposit.
How do I receive my Cruise Direct confirmation and travel documents?
When your booking is confirmed you will be emailed a reservation number and the details with which you can log in to Cruise Direct to check up on your reservation, at any time. When your payment has been received in full, your e-ticket will be emailed to you.
What forms of payment does Cruise Direct accept?
- Bank Cheque
- American Express
- Diners Club
What is the Cruise Direct cancellation policy?
Cancellation fees will apply in most cases, unless the cancellation is made far in advance (usually more than six months). At the time of booking, a non-refundable deposit will be paid. Cruise Direct is a comparison site and doe not set its own cancellation charges, the cancellation fees will be set by the cruise liner company.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 71% off Soundcore wireless earbuds, half-price Derma Rollers, 59% off Sandisk storage.
Lido’s liquid staking allows investors holding LUNA and less than 32 ETH to reap the rewards of DeFi staking
5 skills experienced traders can apply to Bitcoin and crypto markets in 2022
SPONSORED: Why your forex market skills might be more applicable to crypto trading than you think.
Finder Green Fave: Sukin Natural Deodorant
Sukin's natural deodorant smells nice and is aluminium free, vegan and carbon neutral.
KuCoin vs Binance
Compare what KuCoin and Binance have on offer to find the best exchange for you.
Blue Powder overview: Rapid COVID-19 PCR testing for travel
Are the PCR tests available at Blue Powder the right solution to ensure a safe return to international travel? Check out our review.
How to stake Qtum
Learn what Qtum staking is and how to stake it via Qtum Web Wallet, Qtum Core and an exchange.
RAT rort: ACCC says this is what a rapid antigen test should cost
The ACCC has significant concerns about the cost of rapid antigen tests and is referring matters to both the TGA and AFP.
Today’s ASX top stocks: GenusPlus Group (GNP ↑8.9%), Adbri (ABC ↑7.5%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Monday 17 January 2022.
Ask an Expert