Last chance: P&O’s 3-day sale is still running
Explore your backyard to as far as the South Pacific this 2018-2019 cruising season.
P&O Cruises has launched a sale on over a dozen cruises for this cruising season, and for anyone itching to get on the water, it's a pretty good one if we do say so ourselves.
Choose from local ocean escapes like this 4-day return voyage from Brisbane , trips up the coast like this Sydney to Great Barrier Reef wonder or longer journeys to the South Pacific like a 12-day cruise to Vanuatu and New Caledonia.
Discounts runs high, particularly on celebratory sails with this New Year's Eve Sydney to South Pacific cruise down to $1,199 per person based on twin share. There are also Christmas cruises on sale from $1,149 per person.
If you're searching for something with a smaller budget, you can also catch quick three-night trips on the ocean from $249 per person.
Cruises in the sale start from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide and range from 3-10 nights long.
Ships pull up anchor as early as December and can take you away right up until March.
The above is just a snapshot on what's on offer. For a full list of sailings and to book visit P&O Cruises.
But remember, this is a flash sale only and must end 15 November 2018.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know