Whether you’re travelling for business or leisure, here’s how to get the best Crowne Plaza deals for your next stay.
Crowne Plaza is an international chain of upscale hotels with more than 400 locations worldwide.
It focuses on business travellers and offers free internet access at most hotels, as well as convention rooms and conference facilities as part of its service. It operates as part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG).
Crowne Plaza deals and vouchers
Deals overview for Crowne Plaza
Best price guarantee or get a free night
Book your Crowne Plaza stay direct for the best guaranteed price, or get your first night free.
Bestselling destinations from Crowne Plaza
Crowne Plaza Review | Pros and Cons
- IHG rewards club. Sign up for a membership to earn points whenever you stay with Crowne Plaza.
- Special offers section. Click on the “OFFERS” tab for limited time discounts and other special offers.
- Easy online booking. Search for a hotel room, book and confirm your reservation online.
- Flexible cancellations. Some rooms can be cancelled free up until the day of arrival.
- Cancellation fees may apply. Some rates, especially saver rates, are non-refundable and will incur fees in the event of a cancellation.
How do I make a booking with Crowne Plaza?
You can make a booking with Crowne Plaza using the online reservation form. Enter your travel dates and choose your location to get started. Move through the booking process step by step to select your room type and other travel preferences. Not all rooms types require a deposit at the time of booking but you will be required to enter your credit card details to confirm your booking.
What forms of payment does Crowne Plaza accept?
- American Express
- Business Advantage Card
- Carte Blanche
- Diners Club
What is the Crowne Plaza cancellation policy?
Failure to notify Crowne Plaza of an intention to cancel and “no shows” will incur cancellation fees. Each room rate comes with different cancellation policies and these will be clearly marked at the time of booking.
Is Crowne Plaza part of IHG?
Yes. Crowne Plaza is part of the InterContinental Hotels Group, along with other hotel chains like Holiday Inn and InterContinental. This means you can collect and redeem IHG Rewards with your stays.
Does Crowne Plaza allow pets?
Crowne Plaza in Australia currently does not allows pets in its hotels, however other destinations worldwide do.
To see a full list of pet-friendly IHG hotels, including Crowne Plaza hotels, visit the Crowne Plaza website.