Find the latest deals and promotional codes so you can save on your next purchase with Crossroads.
Crossroads is dedicated to providing the latest trends for all women in all shapes and sizes. From dresses, bottoms, jeans, knitwear, jackets, skirts and accessories you can count on customer service, integrity and competitive prices - and you can save even more with these special offers.
Crossroads promo codes and discount voucher for March 2017
|Free shipping on AUS orders over $60||Receive free shipping on orders over $60 Australia wide at Crossroads||
Last verified 18 Feb 2015
|Buy one and get one with 50% off||You can buy one and get 50% off on one only at Crossroads||
Last verified 17 Feb 2015
How do I use my Crossroads promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered before completing your payment details. When entering the code, press ‘apply’ to update the active coupon to the order.
- Browse through the codes above and choose the one you wish to use. Click on the code and you'll be safely redirected to the Crossroads website.
- Shop online and browse through the items you wish to buy. When you've made your decision, pick the correct size and click on 'add to my bag' to the applicable item.
- Continue this process for any other items you wish to buy from Crossroads.
- After you've finished shopping, click on 'my bag' on the top right hand corner to continue to the payment stage.
- Double check your order to make sure it's correct, scroll down to the bottom and where it says 'enter promotion code' enter the active code provided.
- Click 'apply' to validate the code.
- Proceed to checkout, you can choose to pay by credit card or PayPal.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of Crossroads
- Size guides. Measure yourself according the size guide provided on the Crossroads website to ensure you order the right size.
- Online magazine. Get inspiration and discover the latest trends with the Crossroads online magazine.
- Security. Crossroads uses the latest industry encryption technology to protect your credit card purchases. Crossroads accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Fixed shipping rates. Shipping rates have a set price, so if you’re only buying one item it may not return good value.
Shipping guide for Crossroads
All items are shipped with a flat fee of $10 for any purchase within Australia. All deliveries are processed through Toll’s ‘Track and Trace’.
Crossroads is unable to deliver to a P.O. box and items may take up to 2-3 days from dispatch to be received. If you haven’t received your order within 10 days, please contact the team at Crossroads. All items are tracked, so please allow for up to 24 hours for your tracking number to appear in the Crossroads carrier’s system.
If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can return the item to Crossroads in it’s original condition within 30 days of receiving it. Crossroads will issue you with a full refund of the item upon proof of purchase so you will need to show your original receipt.
You can also exchange your item for a different colour or size if you change your mind. If you would like a different product you will need to place a new order online and return the original item for a full refund. Exchanges can be done in two ways: you can return the item through the online store or visit your physical Crossroads store. Lingerie is excluded.
Top six picks from Crossroads
Here is what the team at finder.com.au is predicting as the next trends for Spring 2013.
Crossroads is dedicated to supplying fast and affordable fashion in sizes 8 to 11. They cater to fashion conscious women who want to look good for any occasion at a competitive price.About Crossroads and its history
They are part of the Specialty Fashion Group, one of the largest retailers of women’s fashion in Australia. The company also runs Autograph, City Chic, Katies, Millers and Stylefix so you know you are buying from a reputable brand. Founders Sam Moss, Ian Miller and Gary Perlstein launched the group in 1993 with their first two stores in Surry Hills and Wollongong.
On 28th May 1998, the business was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and now has over 147 stores in Australia running under the name of Miller’s Retail Ltd.