Croft Manor shown off in new Rise of the Tomb Raider trailer
Rise of the Tomb Raider's Blood Ties DLC will return players to the iconic Croft Manor.
When the Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Collection launches 11 October, players will be treated to all new story DLC Blood Ties. Serving as a kind of origin story to the iconic Croft Manor we know from the original series, Blood Ties explores how Lara became the rightful owner of her namesake. Ownership of the manor has been contested by Lara's uncle (who we're assuming is not a great guy), so Lara sets out to explore the decrepit manor in search of hard evidence that she is the rightful heir.
Blood Ties will offer glimpses of Lara's childhood through flashbacks and explore her father's enigmatic past through letters and hidden secrets.
Blood Ties also brings with it "Lara's Nightmare". An action-packed, psychological horror where Lara must combat hordes of zombies and engage in boss battles to reclaim her home.
Unfortunately, everyone's favourite bumbling butler is noticeably absent from the trailer. Here's hoping he gets his very own DLC.
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale