You don't have to wait for a Crocs sale to enjoy big savings on casual and comfortable footwear with these promo codes for Crocs Australia. Use a Crocs promo code so it feels like a sale, everyday!
Crocs Australia offers a pioneering shoe designed to offer comfort for any occasion. Made of an innovative material called Croslite™, Crocs can function on both land and water. More than 100 million pairs of Crocs have been sold around the world, with 120 different styles available for men, women and children.
Crocs are soft, light and comfortable, making them perfect for casual wear or recreational activities. The Crocs online store offers a huge range of footwear and free shipping on Australian orders over $50.
Crocs promo codes and coupons for December 2016
Best selling Crocs shoes
We've rounded up the most popular pairs of Crocs in women's, men's, and children's.
Best selling Women Crocs
Women's Really Sexi Flip-flop from Crocs Australia
Less is definitely more. Show off your summer pedicure with this revealingly lightweight and comfortable flip-flop.View details
Women's Cap Toe Flat from Crocs Australia
For decades, this has been a wardrobe's "go-to" shoe, thanks to its timeless style and versatility. Perfectly caps off a pair of skinny jeans or cropped pants.View details
Sueded Alice from Crocs Australia
Micro-fiber located at the back of heel prevents slippage for a secure, comfortable fit. Rubber sole creates traction for this go-anywhere stylish shoe.View details
Best selling Mens Crocs
Men's Crocs Retro Sneaker from Crocs Australia
It's the next step for the Crocs Retro Collection this time we looked to the 80s for inspiration. You get a vintage-inspired sneaker that's built more for comfort than speed, making it your perfect around-town, everyday sneak. A lot of fun, a lot of comfort, all in a very light package.View details
Men's Walu Accent from Crocs Australia
A touch of leather, a lot of comfort. Slip into this lightweight, cushy shoe for every adventure, rain or shine. Long-lasting, breathable and ready to move.View details
Yukon from Crocs Australia
You know that Crocs clogs are comfortable. Crocs Yukon gives you the comfort of clogs with leather details for rugged sophistication. The base for these men's clogs are the traditional Crocs Shoes.View details
Best Selling Girls Crocs
Girls' Crocs™ Retro Mary Jane Children's from Crocs Australia
She'll love the retro look in her favorite Mary Jane style. Inspired by 70s-style running shoes, they even have a durable rubber herringbone outsole for improved traction.View details
Kids' Crocs Retro Flip-flop from Crocs Australia
Old-school looks for your new-to-school kids. Inspired by the vintage styles of the 1970s, these flip-flops offer signature Crocs comfort and cushioning with extra grip on the soles.View details
Electro from Crocs Australia
Kids get a charge out of the two-tone Crocs Electro clog. Bright color combinations, comfy contoured Croslite material construction, and a back-strap for a fit that stays snug all dayView details
Best Selling Boys Crocs
Kids' Crocband II.5 Clog from Crocs Australia
We've updated a favorite with a new look, but kept the same Crocs comfort inside. Slip into the bold new Kid's Crocband II.5 from Crocs.View details
Kids' Electro II Clog from Crocs Australia
Comfort for colorful kids. Playful color combinations make the Electro II just a little more fun, with all the cushion and easy-on features kids and parents love.View details
Kids' Crocs Retro Clog from Crocs Australia
A little funky, a lot of fun. It's the iconic Crocs Clog re-imagined as a 70s-inspired track shoe. With its lower profile and track-inspired design, Crocs Retro rekindles the spirit and fun of the original clog.View details
- Browse through the promo codes from above and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Crocs Australia store where you can then click on a product you would like to buy.
- Select your quantity and size then click ‘add to cart’.
- Continue shopping or click on ‘check out’.
- Enter your promo code in the space provided and click ‘apply’.
- Enter your details and finalise payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from the Crocs Australia website and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Crocs Australia
- Warranty. Crocs Australia is giving a 90 days warranty for Crocs footwear. This applies to defects in materials and workmanship from the date of receipt of product.
- Secure shopping. The company maintains realistic administrative, physical and technological procedures to protect the confidentiality and security of your information.
- Free shipping. Crocs Australia offers free delivery of orders valued at $50 or more. Orders below this minimum limit will incur a $10 shipping fee.
- No loyalty club. No loyalty club. Crocs Australia does not have a loyalty club which allows frequent shoppers to access rewards.
Shipping guide for Crocs Australia
Crocs Australia delivers orders to your chosen address within two to seven days. Orders over $50 will not incur a delivery charge, but orders valued at less than $50 will incur a $10 shipping fee for shoes and $3 for jibbitz orders.
Crocs Australia provides a processing period of up to 48 hours of your orders prior to shipping. The processing period occurs during business days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Crocs Australia
Crocs Australia offers a one-time exchange for goods bought online, subject to the following conditions:
- Your purchase was made from the company’s website
- The item you bought is still in original condition and there is no indication that it was worn. It still needs to have tags attached
- The goods you bought are returned to Crocs within 45 days of purchase
- The items for return have inherent defects even before leaving the company
Crocs Australia has the right to evaluate the condition of returned goods before giving customers a one-time exchange. If the company believes that the goods are defective, they will be replaced or you will be refunded.
Crocs is all about footwear that's colourful, lightweight and comfortable. These shoes have a distinct look and, although not that stylish or fashionable on the foot, make up for their aesthetics in their durability and comfortability.
Crocs manufactures all of its shoes utilising the company’s proprietary closed-cell resin called Croslite™. This is an innovative technology that provides each pair of shoes the softness, comfort and lightweight for which Crocs are famous.