Enter your email in the form
below to receive your
unique collection code.
Go to our stand, show us
your code and claim
your gift pack.
Check your Savings Goal
money box to see if
you've won $50.
Enter your details below to receive your gift pack collection code.
Fantastic offers, tips and advice to help you make confident choices with your money:
Home loans from 4.25% p.a.
With the RBA cash rate this low, it makes sense to look at some low rate home loans.
Variable Rate 4.23% p.a.
Comparison rate 4.25% p.a.
Variable Rate 4.43% p.a.
Comparison Rate 4.45% p.a.
Variable Rate 4.48% p.a.
Comparison Rate 4.50% p.a.
finder.com.au Terms and Conditions
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Only one (1) entry permitted per person. In the event of multiple entries, only the first will be valid.
6. Promotion commences on 29/03/2015. Entries close 10:30 PM AEST on 29/03/2015, unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning.
7. Draw will take place at Customs House Square, 31 Alfred Street, Circular Quay, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
8. Each winning entry will receive ONE (1) $50 AUD preloaded VISA credit card.
9. Winner will be notified by flyer in their blind-box draw. To claim their prize, Winners will need to provide their first and last names and their email address prior to 10:30 PM AEST on 29/03/2015, and their first name and initial will be published on www.finder.com.au.
10. In the event of the prize being unclaimed by 29/03/15, no further draws will take place to determine a replacement winner. All unclaimed prizes remain property of the Promoter, to be used at their discretion.
￼￼11. The total maximum prize pool is $1,000 AUD – TWENTY (20) individual prizes of $50 AUD each.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
15. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
16. The Promoter is Hive Empire Pty Ltd, trading as finder.com.au (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Ask an Expert