Credit24 Medium Term Loan (Good Credit)
Borrowers can apply for a Credit24 low doc personal loan and have the approved funds deposited in their account within 24 hours.
Maximum loan amount
Term of loan
|Product Name||Credit24 Medium Term Loan (Good Credit)|
|Minimum loan amount||$2,100|
|Maximum loan amount||$10,000|
|Initial Maximium Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Loan term||12-24 months|
|Turnaround time||Same day|
|Costs||$400 establishment fee + 48% p.a. interest|
|Requirements||You must have a good credit history, be employed, have a bank account and be 18+|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||No|
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support. Find out more here: https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How do Credit24 loans work?
Personal loan customers can submit an online application 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The online loan simulator can give borrowers an idea of their repayments as well as the associated fees. The establishment fee will vary according to the amount someone borrows and they will need to submit bank statements for the last three months as proof that they can repay the loan. If someone's application is complete and they meet the eligibility criteria, they can be approved for the loan immediately. It’s important to note that Credit24 will perform a credit check.
Features of a loan from Credit24
People who are interested in applying for a Credit24 personal loan should note its main features:
- Fully online. From applying to receiving approval, the whole process is 100% online.
- Turnaround time. After someone uploads their bank statements, they can be approved within the hour. Funds are usually deposited within one business day of the application.
- Loan amounts. Customers can borrow up to $10,000 over a maximum loan period of 3 years.
- Tailored terms. Credit24 will offer flexible terms based on what customers can afford. They can decide on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule to suit their lifestyle.
- Easy repayments. Payments are debited from the account in which loan applicants receive their salary. If borrowers would like to adjust their payment plan, they can request the change without penalty fees.
- Self-employed applicants welcome. Borrowers who are self-employed can apply for this personal loan with the latest tax notice of assessment as proof of income.
- Tailored fees. The establishment fee varies based on the amount you borrow and the selected loan period.
- Repeat borrowing. As soon as a loan customer has repaid their existing loan, they can apply for another loan immediately. They can only have one active loan at a time.
- Early repayment. If someone wants to repay their loan before the end of the loan term, they can do so at no extra charge.
What are the risks of payday loans?
- Unaffordable repayments. Payday loans are an expensive way to borrow money and should only be used as a last resort. Check the size of each repayment and ensure you will be able to pay it on time. Unaffordable repayments can lead to late fees that will only make things worse.
- High rates and fees. Rates and fees on payday loans are high but there are rules in place so be sure to check your lender is not charging you more than ASIC allows. Also, look at what you would be charged if you are late on a payment or if you default on the loan altogether.
- Unreputable lenders. All Australian lenders should be accredited by ASIC. Check for a credit licence on the ASIC Register and ensure that the lender is easily contactable.
- Impact on credit score. Every loan application shows up on credit reports. While lenders might not consider credit history, applying for lots of loans within a short period can have a negative impact on your credit score in the future.
How much will the loan cost?
Below are some of the fees that successful applicants will pay once they receive their funds.
- Establishment fee. $400
- Dishonour fee. A fee of $10 will be charged for every failed debit.
- Enforcement fees. If a customer's payment is more than 30 days late and their account is sent to collectors, they will be charged a fee ranging from 20-50% of the outstanding amount.
Credit24 loan eligibility
Customers will have to meet the following personal loan eligibility requirements before applying for a Credit24 personal loan, successful applicants must:
- Have a job.
- Earn at least $600 a month.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a permanent resident.
- Have a decent credit history.
- Provide a tax notice of assessment as proof of income if they're self-employed.
How to apply
Customers for Credit24 loans can click “Go to site” when they're ready to get their application started. They can then fill in the online form and follow the instructions to upload their bank statements. They also have the option to send in their bank statements by post, but this results in a longer waiting period for approval.
Once all documents have been received, Credit24 will conduct a credit check and respond to each application. If approved, successful applicants can receive money on the same day or within 24 hours.
Customers for Credit24 loans should ensure that they are able to comfortably meet the fees and repayments prior to submitting a a loan application. They should also compare this loan to similar and alternative products prior to applying, to be certain that they are getting the best personal loan option for their circumstances.