If you’re looking for a credit repair solution, you may want to consider Credit Repair Australia.
Founded in 2003 Credit Repair Australia has assisted over 150,000 Australians to regain control of their credit ratings and debt. The company is 130 strong and has teams of experts ready to assist clients to take control of their finances.
In 2009, Credit Repair Australia became the first credit restorer to receive an Australian Credit Licence from the Government. With this licence Credit Repair Australia is able to engage in credit activities with the utmost standards.
A bad credit rating can stop you from getting a mortgage, a loan or even a credit card. Restoring your credit rating allows you to remove these bad records and could help you get approved or access credit products at a better interest rate.
What services do Credit Repair Australia offer?
If your credit file has a negative mark on it Credit Repair Australia can investigate it to make sure the listing is fair and was placed on your file lawfully. The initial step is a free consultation, where Credit Repair Australia will obtain a copy of your credit report and analyse your current financial situation. Credit Repair Australia will propose an action plan to try and remove all the negative listings and all the disputable and contestable information such as overdue accounts, defaults, court listings, judgements, multiple identities and more. An improved credit rating may make it easier to obtain finance or result in lower repayments or lower interest rates, for your dream home or car.
Pros and cons of a credit repair service
- Remove black marks. This allows you to clean up your credit file and can have benefits such as: a better chance of getting your loan approved, an increase in your credit score, lower interest rates and fees on some loans, and the possibility of lower repayments.
- Experience. Credit Repair Australia is the largest, oldest and most successful credit restorer in Australia. They’ve assisted more than 150,000 Australians with their credit score or with help servicing their debts.
- Money back guarantee. Credit Repair Australia has a money back guarantee if they aren't able to remove a black mark from your file.
- Fees and no guarantee of success. Whilst Credit Repair Australia do have a high success rate, they cannot guarantee results. They do however as mentioned above offer a money back guarantee if they aren’t able to get the black mark removed.
Frequently asked questions about Credit Repair Australia
- What is a credit report? A report that contains information about who you are and a history of your financial behaviour. In many cases the credit report is the basis of evaluating your credit rating or determining your credit worthiness.
- How does your credit report affect you? Your credit report gives insight to creditors about your ability to meet your obligations. It’s important to have a clean credit report when you apply for credit, a loan or a mortgage.
- If you pay back the black mark, will it be removed? Even if the debt is paid, the ‘black mark’ still remains on your credit report for 5 to 7 years.