Get a Yellow Brick Road credit card and earn cashback when you spend
Comparison of Yellow Brick Road Credit Cards
Types of Yellow Brick Road credit cards
Yellow Brick Road, as mentioned, offer one specially designed platinum credit card. Find out more about it below.
Platinum credit card
The Empower Platinum Card is the only credit card available from Yellow Brick Road. This card gives you cashback when you spend and you can earn up to $1,000 every year just by using your card. Also, benefit from money saving balance transfer offers or interest-free days on purchases.Learn more about Platinum Credit Cards
The benefits of banking with Yellow Brick Road
These benefits make using a Yellow Brick Road credit card convenient and secure.
Yellow Brick Road credit cards — Mastercard worldwide acceptance
Take your Yellow Brick Road credit card overseas knowing that, as a Mastercard, it can be used at millions of ATMs and local shops.
Mastercard Zero Liability
Mastercard Zero Liability helps protect you from getting ripped off. You'll receive a full refund if someone steals money from your credit card when you shop online, using PayPass or EFTPOS over the counter. Just make sure you have followed the Mastercard Zero Liability conditions to ensure you’re covered.
Online customer service portal
Forget the need to enter a branch when you register for Yellow Brick Road online banking. Make payments, view your account activity and statements from your computer, tablet or mobile device.
How to apply for a Yellow Brick Road credit card
Apply online for a Yellow Brick Road credit card and get approved in minutes. The online application should only take 10 - 15 minutes to complete.
Make sure you meet these application requirements if you want to apply for a Yellow Brick Road credit card:
- Available to people 18 and older
- Permanent residents only
- Credit and income requirements apply
You’ll be asked to provide these documents and information about your financial situation when you apply for a Yellow Brick Road credit card:
- Identification. Provide your driver’s licence number to verify your identity. You can apply without a driver’s licence, but you may be asked to verify your identity once the application has been submitted.
- Financial information. In order for Yellow Brick Road to assign a credit limit to you, provide your gross annual salary, monthly expenses, your employer’s contact information or your accountant’s contact information if you’re self-employed.
What happens next?
You will be contacted by Yellow Brick Road minutes after you submit your credit card application. You may be required to verify your identity or your income before your application can be approved in full. Yellow Brick Road will inform you of the requirements by contacting you on the email you provided in the application.
Frequently asked questions
Look below for the questions about Yellow Brick Road credit cards that get asked the most. If you have another question and it isn't answered below, or you can't find the answer on the page above, feel free to use the form at the end of the page to ask a member of our team.
How can I transfer my debt to a Yellow Brick Road credit card?
How long before I get my credit card?
How can I find out my credit limit?
How do I get interest-free days?
How do I get an extra card?
How is my account protected from fraud?
What if my Yellow Brick Road credit card is lost or stolen?
How do I make a credit card payment?
- Direct debit. Link another bank’s transaction account to pay your Yellow Brick Road credit card balance each month. You can choose to pay just the minimum amount due or something in between. Fill in the direct debit authorisation form on the Yellow Brick Road website to set up a direct debit payment.
- BPAY. Pay your credit card from another bank’s internet banking facility. Quote your customer reference number (your 16-digit Yellow Brick Road credit card number) and the Yellow Brick Road BPAY Biller Code: 219 014.
- Bank@Post. Pay your Yellow Brick Road credit card by cash, cheque or EFTPOS at an Australia Post retail outlet. Bank@Post is a handy feature that lets you do your banking at the post office.
- Mail. Send a cheque in the mail. Check your credit card statement for instructions on paying your card balance by cheque.