Queenslanders Credit Union Credit Cards
Queenslanders Credit Union offers low rate Visa credit cards to suit business and personal needs.
Queenslanders Credit Union is the state's second largest credit union, offering savings accounts, insurance, foreign exchange services and credit cards. It currently has two credit cards: the Queenslanders Credit Union Visa Credit Card and the Business Visa Credit Card. They both offer low interest rates, a competitive annual fee and can be linked to the Rewarder program.
Queenslanders Credit Union prides itself on being 100% Australian and owned by its customers. You can use this guide to learn more and compare the credit card options offered by Queenslanders Credit Union.
Compare Queenslanders Credit Union credit cards
What are the types of Queenslanders Credit Union credit cards?
Personal credit card
The Queenslanders Credit Union Visa credit card partners a low 13.2% p.a. purchase interest rate with a $39 annual fee. If you want to reward your spending, you can opt into the Rewarder program for a $58 fee and earn points.
Take advantage of up to 55 interest-free days on purchases plus exclusive offers through Visa Entertainment. This card also offers peace of mind and protection from fraudulent transactions thanks to Visa Zero Liability protection.
Business credit card
The Queenslanders Credit Union Business Visa Credit Card is designed to suit businesses that want to take care of cashflow without forking out for expensive card fees. It has a competitive 13.2% p.a. interest rate on purchases and cash advances. This card also charges a $90 annual fee.
You can link multiple additional cardholders to the account for free, making it easier to manage employee spending. You can set up individual credit limits for each card and monitor transactions through unique statements. The card is also linked to the Rewarder Business program, which you can use to earn points as you spend.
How to apply for a Queenslanders Credit Union credit card
You can apply for a Queenslanders Credit Union credit card online or in person when you visit a branch. The application should only take around 20-30 minutes to complete but you'll need to make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and have the necessary information before you apply.
The criteria will vary between cards, but you'll likely have to meet the following requirements:
- Employment. You must currently be in paid employment.
- Residency. You are an Australian citizen or permanent Australian resident.
- Credit history. You'll need to have a good credit history with no evidence of bankruptcy.
- Age. Credit cards are only available to applicants who are at least 18 years of age.
- ABN. If you're applying for the business card, you'll need to provide a valid ABN.
Documents and information to provide
You'll need to provide the following details and documents:
- Personal information. Including your full name, date of birth, residential status, marital status, number of dependents and contact details.
- Proof of identification. Such as your Australian drivers licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Finances. You'll need to include your after tax income, the frequency of your income as well as details regarding any assets or liabilities.
Queenslander Credit Union offers credit cards to suit both personal and business goals. Both cards boast competitive interest rates and extra features to add value to your spending. As there are other credit union and low rate cards on the market, make sure to compare your options before you apply.Back to top
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.