Whether you value rewards, a low rate or interest-free days, you can take your pick with an ANZ Business One Visa credit card.
The ANZ Business One Visa credit card comes in three flavours. You can choose between the ANZ Business Rewards Options, Low Rate or 55 Interest Free Days Visa credit cards and get the right card for your business’s needs.
ANZ Business One Visa credit card review
The ANZ Business One Visa credit card comes in three alternative options depending on what works best for you. If you’re looking to get some extra value from your card, you can reward your business spending with the ANZ Business Rewards Options card. Points can be redeemed for thousands of flight and non-flight rewards in the ANZ Business Rewards store.
ANZ Business Credit Cards include:
- ANZ Business One – Interest Free Days
- ANZ Business One – Rewards Options
- ANZ Business One – Low Rate
- ANZ Business Visa One Velocity Rewards Credit Card
Compare ANZ Business Credit Cards
ANZ business credit cards features and benefits
- Global security. ANZ employs security chipping with their microchip technology in their credit cards which makes it harder for thieves to counterfeit your card. In addition to this, ANZ’s famous Falcon anti-fraud protection works around the clock to protect your credit cards, no matter where in the world you are. If a transaction is flagged as suspicious, an attempt to contact you will be made before the transaction is allowed to go through. Online purchases can also make use of the secure verification of Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code™. These measures ensure that ANZ are doing everything they can to give you the flexibility of having a business credit card but without the risks to yourself and your business.
- ANZ Contactless. Using the latest in contactless payment technology, you no longer need to swipe, sign or enter a pin for purchases less than $100 (from participating merchants). This means you can use your business credit card for those everyday ad-hoc expenses and do away completely with the petty cash, making your business a safer place by not necessarily needing to have any cash on the premises. All you need to do to make a contactless purchase is to tap your card against the terminal, meaning that you never lose sight of your card.
- Access anywhere. With all of ANZ Business cards, you can gain access to your account, make payments, access transaction information and balances 24/7 either by ATM, through ANZ internet banking or by ANZ phone banking. ANZ Business Cards are accepted in over 24 million locations across the world which makes them a great option for those who have to regularly travel or send their employees interstate or overseas.
- Monthly statements. Each month you will receive one statement for the facility, which also individualises each cardholder so you can easily see which cardholders are making what transactions. All fees, charges and payments will be summarised clearly making it easier for you to see the spending trends of your business.
- Company liability insurance. Not only is your account protected by ANZ Falcon but also by complimentary insurance coverage for company liability. This insurance was designed specifically to protect your credit card account from fraudulent misuse. In the unlikely event that fraud is committed on your account, this insurance will cover you for up to $37,500 for each cardholder and up to $200,000 per year for the facility.
- Transit accident insurance. In the unfortunate event that an accident occurs during a journey which was paid for using your ANZ Business One account, the cardholder, an accompanying spouse and any accompanying dependent children are covered. This particular policy covers you in the event that you’re injured when riding as a passenger aboard a tourist bus, plane, train or ferry, or if you’re in a taxi on your way to an airport or dock as part of your trip. This insurance covers the cardholder for up to $250,000.
- ANZ ‘designmycard’. It’s great to get your image out there and have it on all your office stationery, supplies, company cars, uniforms but there’s no reason to stop there. With so many competing businesses it’s important to display your company identity wherever possible. ANZ help to make this possible by even allowing you to put your company identity on your ANZ Business One card. Even if you change logos, you can simply change the designs on your cards as many times as you like. If you want to have a card that looks a bit different but doesn’t have a business logo, ANZ have an extensive image library for you to choose from.
How to apply for the ANZ Business One Visa credit card
To apply for an ANZ Business One Visa credit card simply complete the secured online application.
- You’re authorised to open an account on behalf of the business.
- All directors or proprietors are permanent Australian residents.
- The account will be used mainly for business purposes.
- All cardholders are aged 18 years or older.
The following business entities are eligible to apply for the ANZ Business One card:
- Sole traders
Have the following information and documents on hand so that you can complete the online application:
- Business information. Your business’s ABN or ACN and the registered address.
- Other accounts. Information on whether your business has accounts or a history of lending with ANZ or other financial institutions in Australia. For example, other credit cards or business loans and their limits.
- Personal information. You’ll need to supply the personal details of each primary signatory and additional cardholders, such as names, dates of birth, addresses and information about assets and liabilities.
Once you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your submission. One of ANZ's Commercial Cards officers may contact you for additional information if it’s so required. Your application will be processed within 7-10 business days.