Regardless of what you're looking for in a business credit card, ANZ Business has a Visa option to consider.
The ANZ Business Visa credit card comes in four varieties. You can choose between the ANZ Business Rewards Options, Black, Low Rate or 55 Interest Free Days Visa credit cards and get the right card for your business’s needs. The Rewards Options card allows you to earn unlimited points, the Black card boasts a higher points earn rate, the Low Rate card is suited for carrying a balance and the 55 Interest Free Days card is designed to help extend your business' cashflow.
Compare ANZ Business Credit Cards
ANZ business credit cards features and benefits
- Global security. ANZ employs security chipping in its credit cards which makes it harder for thieves to counterfeit your card. In addition to this, ANZ’s famous Falcon anti-fraud protection works around the clock to protect your credit cards, no matter where in the world you are. If a transaction is flagged as suspicious, an attempt to contact you will be made before the transaction is allowed to go through. Online purchases can also make use of the secure verification of Verified by Visa. These measures ensure that ANZ are doing everything they can to give you the flexibility of having a business credit card but without the risks to yourself and your business.
- ANZ Contactless & mobile payments. Using the latest in contactless payment technology, you no longer need to swipe, sign or enter a pin for purchases less than $100. This means you can use your business credit card for those everyday ad-hoc expenses and do away completely with the petty cash, making your business a safer place by not necessarily needing to have any cash on the premises. ANZ is partnered with Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay as well, so if you use any of these major mobile devices you can pay with your phone.
- Access anywhere. With all of ANZ's Business cards, you can gain access to your account, make payments, access transaction information and balances 24/7 either by ATM, through ANZ internet banking or by ANZ phone banking. ANZ Business Cards are accepted in over 24 million locations across the world which makes them a great option for those who have to regularly travel or send their employees interstate or overseas.
- Monthly statements. Each month you will receive one statement for the facility, which also individualises each cardholder so you can easily see which cardholders are making what transactions. All fees, charges and payments will be summarised clearly making it easier for you to see the spending trends of your business.
- Company liability insurance. Your account is protected with complimentary insurance coverage for company liability. This insurance was designed specifically to protect your credit card account from fraudulent misuse. In the unlikely event that fraud is committed on your account, this insurance will cover you for up to $37,500 for each cardholder and up to $200,000 per year for the facility.
- Transit accident insurance. In the event that an accident occurs during a journey which was paid for using your ANZ Business One account, the cardholder, an accompanying spouse and any accompanying dependent children are covered. This particular policy covers you in the event that you’re injured when riding as a passenger aboard a tourist bus, plane, train or ferry, or if you’re in a taxi on your way to an airport or dock as part of your trip. This insurance covers the cardholder for up to $250,000.
- ANZ ‘designmycard’. It’s great to get your image out there and have it on all your office stationery, supplies, company cars, uniforms but there’s no reason to stop there. ANZ helps by allowing you to put your company identity on your ANZ Business Visa card. Even if you change logos, you can change the design on your cards as many times as you like.
- Software integration. Simplify your accounting and reconcile your transactions with optional direct daily data feeds to many accounting software programs, including Xero, MYOB and Intuit QuickBooks Online.
How to apply for the ANZ Business Visa credit card
To apply for an ANZ Business Visa credit card simply complete the secured online application.
- You’re authorised to open an account on behalf of the business.
- All directors or proprietors are permanent Australian residents.
- The account will be used mainly for business purposes.
- All cardholders are aged 18 years or older.
The following business entities are eligible to apply for the ANZ Business card:
- Sole traders
Have the following information and documents on hand so that you can complete the online application:
- Business information. Your business’s ABN or ACN and the registered address.
- Other accounts. Information on whether your business has accounts or a history of lending with ANZ or other financial institutions in Australia. For example, other credit cards or business loans and their limits.
- Personal information. You’ll need to supply the personal details of each primary signatory and additional cardholders, such as names, dates of birth, addresses and information about assets and liabilities.
Once you have completed the online application, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your submission. One of ANZ's Commercial Cards officers may contact you for additional information if it’s so required. Your application will be processed within 7-10 business days.