Credit cards with Samsung Pay
Save time at the register and leave your wallet at home when you pay using your Samsung smartphone.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 80% off Memory Foam Mattresses, $215 off Bose QuietComfort headphones, 80% off FitSmart fitness trackers.
- Finder Awards 2021: Best credit cards revealed
Australia's best unveiled across 6 categories. Switch to a better card today!
- BankSA Vertigo – Cashback Offer
The BankSA Vertigo card offers $300 cashback, a waived first-year annual fee and a low ongoing purchase interest rate.
- St.George Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Offers a low ongoing purchase interest rate, $0 first year annual fee and a $300 cashback offer.
- Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Compare the features of the Bank of Melbourne Vertigo credit card, including a $0 first-year annual fee and a $300 cashback.
- 4 ways to keep your hard-earned cash safe
SPONSORED: Don’t let yourself become a victim of fraud or theft. Here are 4 easy ways to keep your money safer.
- Vodafone S21 sale: Massive $500 off new Samsung phones, be quick!
Get "unlimited" data with a new Samsung S21+ or S21 Ultra when you sign up with a Vodafone plan. Sale ends 19 July.
- Boost your 2021 tax return: Top tips for a bigger refund
It's tax time! Finder's money writers share their tips to claim deductions on everything from your home office, car and insurance to your mortgage.
- NBA Top Shot review and guide
This in-depth NBA Top Shot review and guide will give you all the necessary information to decide whether you should buy NBA Top Shot NFTs.
- July’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Australians are paying interest on over $20 billion of credit card debt, but you can save with one of these 0% balance transfer offers for up to 36 months.