Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – PF Comic #5 – Part 2 of 2
PF Comic #5 - Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? (...continued)
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Part 2 is complete! We left Part 1 of PF Comic #5 Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regretswith a bit of a cliff hanger.
What happened to Money Funk - will she be ok? Find out now in Part 2 of PF Comic #5 featuring:
- Enemy Of Debt from Enemy of Debt - Motivational Money Management
- J.Money from Budgets are Sexy - Spreading the Financial Love
- The Gambler - a new villain introduced to PF Comics!
- Money Funk from Money Funk - Personal Finance and Frugal Living
- Baker from Man Vs Debt - Sell your crap. Payoff your Debt. Do what you love.
Meanwhile... Baker summons the 'Bear Grylls' from within himself to try and survive the Guatemalan jungle...
Previous Personal Finance Comics
Need some of the background?
- Where did Brian get his coin from? - The special coin
- Why is J.Money crazy about lottery tickets? - Mo' Money
- Sneak Peak! Behind the scenes of the making of Personal Finance Comic #5
First time reading one of our Personal Finance Comics? You can catch up on past comics here: Personal Finance Comics
- PF Comic #1 - Debt Buster featuring Baker from Man vs Debt
- PF Comic #2 - The Special Coin featuring Brian Scheur from My Next Buck
- PF Comic #3 - Mo' Money featuring J. Money from Budgets are Sexy
- PF Comic #4 - From Blog to Book featuring J.D. from Get Rich Slowly
- PF Comic #5 - Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? - Part 1 of 2
Share personal finance comics with others
Coloured by Credit Card Finder®
Illustrator: Francis Vallejo - Graphics, Panel Layout and Inking
Story: Enemy of Debt
Editor: Fred Schebesta
More guides on Finder
ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card – Exclusive Offer
The ANZ Rewards Platinum Credit Card offers a competitive rewards program, $0 annual fee for the first year, a $500 gift card, a balance transfer offer and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
5 tips to help you get the best credit card deal in 2020
SPONSORED: In a time of financial volatility, here are the key ways to find a credit card that offers you bang for your buck.
What is a credit score?
Find out what a credit score is and what it can do for you.
Rejected out of hand: 1.5 million Aussies knocked back for a credit card
The fear of getting rejected for a credit card is real, according to Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Financial Fitness Challenge Week 2: Check and improve your credit score
Understand your credit score with the Finder Financial Fitness Challenge.
Credit cards vs buy now pay later
Both buy now pay later plans and credit cards give you ways to pay off purchases over time – here's how they compare.
Goulburn Murray Credit Union Amigo Credit Card
This Visa credit card offers low-cost and simple account features, plus mobile payments through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Geelong Bank Amigo Credit Card
Get an 11.99% p.a. interest rate on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers with this Amigo Visa from Geelong Bank.
Virgin No Annual Fee Credit Card – Purchase Offer
Take advantage of an introductory 0% interest rate on purchases and balance transfers for 9 months and $0 annual fee with the Virgin No Annual Fee Credit Card.
Summerland Rewards Credit Card
The Summerland Rewards credit card includes a balance transfer offer and earns 1 point per $1 spent and automatically converts rewards to cashback on your account every 6 months.
Ask an Expert