Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – PF Comic #5 – Part 2 of 2
PF Comic #5 - Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? (...continued)
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Part 2 is complete! We left Part 1 of PF Comic #5 Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regretswith a bit of a cliff hanger.
What happened to Money Funk - will she be ok? Find out now in Part 2 of PF Comic #5 featuring:
- Enemy Of Debt from Enemy of Debt - Motivational Money Management
- J.Money from Budgets are Sexy - Spreading the Financial Love
- The Gambler - a new villain introduced to PF Comics!
- Money Funk from Money Funk - Personal Finance and Frugal Living
- Baker from Man Vs Debt - Sell your crap. Payoff your Debt. Do what you love.
Meanwhile... Baker summons the 'Bear Grylls' from within himself to try and survive the Guatemalan jungle...
Previous Personal Finance Comics
Need some of the background?
- Where did Brian get his coin from? - The special coin
- Why is J.Money crazy about lottery tickets? - Mo' Money
- Sneak Peak! Behind the scenes of the making of Personal Finance Comic #5
First time reading one of our Personal Finance Comics? You can catch up on past comics here: Personal Finance Comics
- PF Comic #1 - Debt Buster featuring Baker from Man vs Debt
- PF Comic #2 - The Special Coin featuring Brian Scheur from My Next Buck
- PF Comic #3 - Mo' Money featuring J. Money from Budgets are Sexy
- PF Comic #4 - From Blog to Book featuring J.D. from Get Rich Slowly
- PF Comic #5 - Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? - Part 1 of 2
Share personal finance comics with others
Coloured by Credit Card Finder®
Illustrator: Francis Vallejo - Graphics, Panel Layout and Inking
Story: Enemy of Debt
Editor: Fred Schebesta
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert