Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – PF Comic #5
PF Comic #5 - Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets?
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
At Last! Another personal finance comic! We hope you enjoy this week's tricky situation between the benefits of credit card rewards and the downsides of the debt that you could find yourself in. This week comic features, in order of appearance:
- Brian Scheur from My Next Buck
- J.Money from Budgets are Sexy - Spreading the Financial Love
- Money Funk from Money Funk - Personal Finance and Frugal Living
- Enemy Of Debt from Enemy of Debt - Motivational Money Management
- Baker from Man Vs Debt - Sell your crap. Payoff your Debt. Do what you love.
- On the 2nd of June we will reveal what Enemy of Debt's next move is to the J.Money's zany gambling habits!
- What has happened to Baker?
- Will Money Funk be ok?
UPDATE Part 2 is now live Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? - PF Comic #5 - Part 2 of 2
Enter your email address below to receive an email when the finale is live. We promise to only send you information about personal finance comics!
Previous Personal Finance Comics
Need some of the background?
- Where did Brian get his coin from? - The special coin
- Why is J.Money crazy about lottery tickets? - Mo' Money
- Sneak Peak! Behind the scenes of the making of Personal Finance Comic #5
Share personal finance comics with others
Coloured by Credit Card Finder®
Illustrator: Francis Vallejo - Graphics, Panel Layout and Inking
Story: Enemy of Debt
Editor: Fred Schebesta
More guides on Finder
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Citibank Ready Credit
The Citibank Ready Credit unsecured revolving line of credit is available with a 3-year introductory rate of 5.9% p.a. on balance transfers.
What is a credit score?
Find out what a credit score is and what it can do for you.
Rejected out of hand: 1.5 million Aussies knocked back for a credit card
The fear of getting rejected for a credit card is real, according to Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Credit card woes: Where do Aussies turn if they can’t pay off their plastic?
Only half of Australians who find themselves buried under out-of-control credit card debt could dig themselves out, according to Finder.
How will proposed “simpler credit” rules affect Australian borrowers?
The federal treasurer has announced plans to make it easier to get credit cards, home loans and personal loans. But it's borrower beware.
Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Get rewarded for an excellent credit score with a Now Finance personalised rate secured personal loan. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. Apply today.
CommBank Neo card
A new type of credit card to the Australian market, the CommBank Neo doesn’t charge any interest but has a monthly fee instead. Find out more in our comprehensive review.
Goulburn Murray Credit Union Amigo Credit Card
This Visa credit card offers low-cost and simple account features, plus mobile payments through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Geelong Bank Amigo Credit Card
Get an 11.99% p.a. interest rate on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers with this Amigo Visa from Geelong Bank.
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.