Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? – PF Comic #5
PF Comic #5 - Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets?
At Last! Another personal finance comic! We hope you enjoy this week's tricky situation between the benefits of credit card rewards and the downsides of the debt that you could find yourself in. This week comic features, in order of appearance:
- Brian Scheur from My Next Buck
- J.Money from Budgets are Sexy - Spreading the Financial Love
- Money Funk from Money Funk - Personal Finance and Frugal Living
- Enemy Of Debt from Enemy of Debt - Motivational Money Management
- Baker from Man Vs Debt - Sell your crap. Payoff your Debt. Do what you love.
- On the 2nd of June we will reveal what Enemy of Debt's next move is to the J.Money's zany gambling habits!
- What has happened to Baker?
- Will Money Funk be ok?
UPDATE Part 2 is now live Credit Card Rewards or Credit Card Regrets? - PF Comic #5 - Part 2 of 2
Enter your email address below to receive an email when the finale is live. We promise to only send you information about personal finance comics!
Previous Personal Finance Comics
Need some of the background?
- Where did Brian get his coin from? - The special coin
- Why is J.Money crazy about lottery tickets? - Mo' Money
- Sneak Peak! Behind the scenes of the making of Personal Finance Comic #5
Share personal finance comics with others
Coloured by Credit Card Finder®
Illustrator: Francis Vallejo - Graphics, Panel Layout and Inking
Story: Enemy of Debt
Editor: Fred Schebesta
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.