Navigate Credit Cards
Find a credit card by provider or offer type
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
There is a wide range of credit cards available in Australia, as well as many different banks and other financial providers. So if you want to compare cards by bank or brand, or are looking for a particular type of card, you can use the lists below to help you find what you are looking for. When you click on one of the links, you will be led to a comparison and overview of the credit card products on offer.
Credit card providers
Credit cards by type and offer
Tips for comparing Australian credit cards
As there are so many credit card products on the Australian market, it can be overwhelming to find the right one for you. You can ask yourself the following questions to help narrow down your comparison:
- What fees and rates will I have to pay? The fees and interest rates you'll incur will vary depending on how you use the card, but some of the common costs you should compare include: annual fees, purchase interest rates, cash advance interest rates, balance transfer fees and late payment fees. See the product reviews on finder for a full list of the relevant rates and fees for a particular card.
- What is the credit limit? The bank will base your credit limit on factors such as your income and how you built your credit history, but you should make sure that the card offers a credit limit that will support your finances without tempting you to overspend.
- Are there any promotional offers? Some credit cards come with introductory offers, such as 0% on balance transfers, annual fee waivers or bonus reward points, which can give you extra incentive to apply. These offers can add extra value to the card, but make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the promotion before you apply.
- Does the card come with extra features? As well as a line of credit, some credit cards offer extra features such as interest-free days, complimentary insurance, rewards or frequent flyer programs. These can also give your card extra value, but make sure the benefits of these features outweigh the costs of the card before you apply.
- Do I meet the eligibility requirements? Credit cards come with specific eligibility requirements including minimum annual income, age, residential status and credit history. You can use the product reviews on finder to confirm you meet the eligibility requirements before you apply.
Pictures: ShutterstockBack to top
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons NRL: Start time and watch free
The one-win Bulldogs return after a bye, hopefully refreshed and ready to meet the Dragons.
NSW first home owners tax reform offers 25K grants
First home buyers in NSW could be given up to $25,000 towards their first home purchase – find out if you're eligible.
24 PlayStation 5 consoles are up for grabs this long weekend
eBay is giving away 24 PlayStation 5 prize packs this long weekend - here's how to enter.
Does anyone actually need Twitter Blue?
Here's everything included in Twitter Blue and how much it costs.
How to watch UFC 263 Adesanya vs Vettori 2 live in Australia
Undisputed champion Israel Adesanya is ready for his long-awaited rematch against Marvin Vettori in Arizona.
HBO Max Gossip Girl reboot: new trailer drops ahead of Australian broadcast
An updated version of Gossip Girl is coming our way – and it looks too good to miss.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off 4K TVs, $200 off Dyson vacuum cleaners, win $10,000 with Optus.
Paul Gallen vs Justis Huni: Fight time and how to watch live online
Undefeated heavyweight Justis Huni and former NRL star Paul Gallen are ready for battle as Termination Day approaches.
Ask an Expert