Save more on your Country Road purchases at David Jones with these coupon codes.
Country Road is an acclaimed Australian lifestyle brand for women, men, children and home. It is renowned for its stylish, high-quality apparel, accessories and homewares. While it has its own dedicated stores throughout Australia, it is also stocked in David Jones. Read on to find out how to use David Jones coupon codes to save on your Country Road purchases.
Country Road sales and discount codes
How do I use my Country Road discount codes?
How do I use my David Jones discount codes to buy Country Road apparel?
- Select a David Jones coupon code above that you’d like to take advantage of. You will be automatically redirected to the David Jones website, where you can browse for Country Road items to purchase.
- Once you’ve found an item you’d like to buy, select the size, colour and quantity where applicable. Then, click ‘add to bag.’
- If you’re happy with your purchases, you can go to your shopping bag, which can be found at the top right hand corner of your page. If you’re happy with your items, click ‘checkout’ to continue with your order.
- Select your delivery method (delivery or pick up) and advise if you’re a David Jones American Express or store cardholder to obtain points or discounts.
- Enter your promotion code into the field provided and click ‘apply’. Your total will update with your discount applied. If you’re happy with your order, continue your payment by hitting ‘checkout securely’.
- If you’re a returning David Jones customer you can sign in with your details. If you don’t have an account, or would prefer to sign in as a guest, hit ‘checkout as guest’.
- Fill in your payment and delivery details, then hit ‘next’.
- Review your delivery address and select your delivery method if it is correct. The cost of shipping will be calculated and added to your total. If you’re happy with this, hit ‘next’ to proceed to payment.
- Complete your payment details to complete your order.
What Country Road items can I buy from David Jones?
David Jones x Country Road Review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping.Purchases more than $100 that are posted via standard mail will be delivered for free (exceptions apply). Alternatively, you can opt to ‘click and collect’ to get your item sooner and not have to pay for postage.
- Returns accepted. David Jones is happy to accept returns with proof of purchase so long as the item is in original condition. David Jones accepts returns for exchange, refund or store credit. Online purchases can be returned in-store.
- Delivery Charges may apply. If you spend less than $100, standard shipping will cost $10. For national express and same-day delivery (Sydney only), additional shipping fees apply.
How can I get David Jones/Country Road free shipping?
David Jones offers free standard delivery within Australia when you spend $100 or more. Standard delivery can take 3-7 business days, and regional areas take longer. David Jones offers express delivery for $12.
Orders placed by 4pm Monday-Friday should arrive the following business day for national metropolitan areas. Sydney metropolitan same-day, evening delivery (6pm-9pm) is offered for $15. This applies to orders made by 4pm on business days.
What forms of payment does David Jones/Country Road accept?
- David Jones Storecard
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB Card
What is the David Jones returns policy for Country Road purchases?
David Jones offers returns, exchanges and refunds for change of mind or if the item is faulty or not to description. To be eligible for a return, proof of purchase must be provided, and the item must be in a saleable condition (all original tags, labels, and packaging must be intact and the item must not have been worn or used).
Items that cannot be returned for change of mind include gift cards, custom-made and altered items, personal care items, music, DVDs, computer software and accessories, earrings for pierced ears, pillows, perishable foods and items purchased from David Jones warehouse outlets. These items can be returned if they are faulty, damaged, not as described, not doing what they’re supposed to be doing or are under manufacturer’s warranty.
All returns are accepted at the discretion of the store in accordance with their returns policy.