Costa Cruises is an Italian cruise company with 15 vessels sailing to hundreds of destinations around the world including the Mediterranean, the Pacific, the Caribbean, Africa, the Far East, the Transatlantic, South America, India, the Norwegian Fjords and more.
Costa Cruises discount codes and promotions
Costa Cruises' coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 17 March, Costa Cruises has cancelled voyages until 3 April 2020.
For passengers set to cruise with Costa Cruises after 3 April, the company hasn't announced any changes to its cancellation and changes policy.
Bestselling destinations from Costa Cruises
- Atlantic Ocean
- Dubai/United Arab Emirates
- Eastern Mediterranean
- Far East
- India and Maldives
- Northern Capitals
- Norwegian Fjords
- Pacific Ocean
- South America
- Western Mediterranean
Costa Cruises Review | Pros and Cons
- Australia-based customer service. You can get in touch with a representative of Costa Cruises to make a booking or for any other reason on a 1800 number Monday–Friday 8am–5pm Perth Time.
- Web check-in. Costa allows you to manage your booking easily online and includes an online check-in function.
- Option to search by budget. Costa Cruises uses a “Search by price” widget that allows budget conscious travellers to search for cruises to any destination or during any month, within a selected price range.
- Cancellation fees may apply. Cancel your reservation 90 days or more prior to departure to avoid charges.
- No Australian home ports: Australian cruisers won’t be able to depart on their cruise from an Australian port, and would have to fly to another country to join their cruise.
How do I make a booking with Costa Cruises?
To make a booking online, use the search form to find the cruise that’s right for you then continue through the process as you would with any other online reservation. You will need to enter your payment details to confirm.
Alternatively, you can make a cruise booking through a preferred online travel agency. Some of the resellers of Costa Cruises include:
What is the Costa Cruises cancellation policy?
If you cancel a confirmed reservation, you may be charged a cancellation fee, so it’s best to check the terms and conditions on your particular booking. Generally, if you cancel at least 90 days prior to departure there is no charge. Cancellations made 14 days or less prior to departure will be charged 100% of the ticket price.