Don’t miss our free coronavirus business roundtable live stream
Finder's Fred Schebesta joins other Australian business leaders to explore the challenges.
Schebesta's guests for the roundtable include:
- Andrew Bragg, Senator for NSW and chair of the Senate Select Committee on Fintech
- Naomi Simson, co-founder of experience marketplace RedBalloon and the Big Red Group
- Taryn Williams, founder of online talent agency theright.fit
- James Chin Moody, co-founder of courier service challenger Sendle
"During these difficult times, it's critical that business people can learn from each other's experiences," Schebesta said. "We will be chatting openly and honestly about the challenges we're facing, and what we can actually do right now."
As well as discussing how their companies have been handling coronavirus issues and their future plans, the panellists will take live questions.
The chat kicks off at 8pm AEDT on Thursday 26 March, and it's free to watch on Facebook and LinkedIn or right here on Finder. You can check it out here.
- How to watch Geelong Cats vs North Melbourne AFL live and match preview
- How to watch Jake Paul vs Ben Askren boxing live online in Australia
- How to watch Whittaker vs Gastelum live in Australia and UFC Fight Night start time
- Chelsea vs Manchester City FA Cup semi-final: Start time and how to watch in Australia
- How to watch Imola Formula 1 Grand Prix live and free in Australia