Don’t miss our free coronavirus business roundtable live stream
Finder's Fred Schebesta joins other Australian business leaders to explore the challenges.
Schebesta's guests for the roundtable include:
- Andrew Bragg, Senator for NSW and chair of the Senate Select Committee on Fintech
- Naomi Simson, co-founder of experience marketplace RedBalloon and the Big Red Group
- Taryn Williams, founder of online talent agency theright.fit
- James Chin Moody, co-founder of courier service challenger Sendle
"During these difficult times, it's critical that business people can learn from each other's experiences," Schebesta said. "We will be chatting openly and honestly about the challenges we're facing, and what we can actually do right now."
As well as discussing how their companies have been handling coronavirus issues and their future plans, the panellists will take live questions.
The chat kicks off at 8pm AEDT on Thursday 26 March, and it's free to watch on Facebook and LinkedIn or right here on Finder. You can check it out here.
- Finder’s RBA survey: Cash rate holds but rents could rise as much as 9.5% in 2024
- The best standing desk in Australia: Our top choice of the year
- Fast NBN plans are now cheaper. Is it worth switching?
- Save $1,583 a year by using index funds instead of active trading | Dollar Saver tip #60
- RBA offers Christmas relief as it holds cash rate