Face coverings are now strongly encouraged for all South Australians as the state plunges into a six-day lockdown.Read more…
Now that COVID-19 is well and truly with us, your financial decisions matter more than ever. Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
One way COVID-19 has affected us is that it's made us become hyper-aware of our financial situation. Whether you're stashing away any extra savings you can, or are more aware of your energy bill at home, it's a crucial time to make sure you're doing the best with your money. Our team of over 120 experts is here to help you navigate this crisis, from how to recession-proof your finances to where you can buy household essentials online.
How can I manage and protect my money?
- Coronavirus: Common scams to watch out for
- How to get both JobKeeper and JobSeeker
- Should you lodge your tax return straight away?
- Investment scams spiked during COVID-19 – here’s how to protect yourself
- Energy bills have doubled during the coronavirus pandemic
- Money lessons from the coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus: How to lodge your tax return this year
- $60 billion JobKeeper error: Are your payments affected?
- Which stocks have rallied the most during coronavirus?
- How to budget on JobKeeper or JobSeeker payments
- Podcast: How will the coronavirus pandemic affect our finances?
- When will the stock market recover?
- Coronavirus and share market crash: Is it time to open a term deposit?
- How to manage your finances in a recession
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): How to manage your credit card
- Unprecedented measures: Australia’s coronavirus economic stimulus and how it affects you
- Sending money internationally during the coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus: What you need to know about life insurance
- Australian government coronavirus stimulus packages
- Is the market crash a good time to buy stocks?
Where can I get financial help?
- 2 in 5 Australians confused about the latest JobSeeker changes
- What the JobSeeker payment changes mean for you
- Changes to JobKeeper and JobSeeker payments explained
- Commbank Benefits finder: How much money could you claim?
- Do I qualify for NBN Co’s $150 million coronavirus broadband relief package?
- Coronavirus: What to do if you can’t afford your personal loan repayments
- Can I get a car insurance premium break during the coronavirus outbreak?
- Coronavirus early access to super
- Coronavirus mortgage relief and repayment help
- Coronavirus: What to do if you can’t afford your car repayments
- Financial assistance for your energy and Internet bills
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) getting financial help in Australia
Where can I buy essential supplies online?
- Greater Brisbane lockdown: Face masks mandatory from 6pm
- Where to buy face masks with fast delivery to South Australia right now
- Where to buy toilet paper for home delivery in Adelaide right now
- Changes to Victorian face mask ruling: Fitted masks now required
- Levi’s x Hello Kitty face mask: Buy direct now for $19.95
- Which face masks are most effective and which to avoid
- How you can support breast cancer research with your next face mask purchase
- Ralph Lauren face mask Australia: Buy direct from spring 2020
- How to check to see if your mask fits your face
- Face masks: 1 in 5 doctors have to buy their own
- Big W Melbourne: How Drive Up contactless shopping will work
- Where to buy face masks from female-owned brands
- adidas face mask: Price, release date and where to buy
- How to wear makeup with a face mask
- Under Armour sportsmask: Buy direct for $40 from late August
- How to wear a face mask if you have facial hair
- New mask rules: Where to buy masks in NSW and Sydney right now
- Face masks may reduce coronavirus infection severity
- Maskne: How to stop face mask acne and irritation
- Where to buy face masks with fast delivery to Victoria right now [Updated]
- 11 iconically Australian face mask designs available right now
- Washing your face mask: What you need to know
- Face masks usually break facial recognition: Study
- Face mask alternatives: How to cover up if you don’t have a mask
- How often should you replace the filter in your face mask?
- How to wear a face mask without fogging up your glasses
- Where to buy face masks from Australian small businesses
- Where to buy face masks that support Indigenous Australian communities
- New face mask study: Three layers best, but every layer helps
- Where to buy sustainable face masks online in Australia
- Where to buy fabric to make a face mask
- Where to buy face mask filters online in Australia
- Where to buy reusable clear face masks online in Australia
- Where to buy face masks from popular brands in Australia
- The 7 best face masks in Australia we’ve tried in 2021
- Is there a face mask shortage in Australia?
- Face masks: Your questions answered by doctors
- Where to buy tie dye face masks online
- Where to buy funny face masks online in Australia
- How much does a reusable face mask cost?
- Where to buy designer face masks online in Australia
- Where to buy washable, reusable face masks online in Australia
- Where to buy face masks online in Australia
- You can now get groceries delivered by wholesalers and restaurant suppliers
- Where to buy espresso machines online in Australia
- Where to buy KN95 masks online in Australia
- Where to buy 1st Class masks online in Australia
- Where to buy cheap home schooling tech
- Best cleaning sprays in Australia
- Can you get COVID-19 from packages sent in the mail?
- Businesses offering contact-free delivery in Australia
- Where to buy a thermometer online in Australia
- How to shop during the coronavirus pandemic
- Where to buy toilet paper online in Australia
- Coronavirus: What to stockpile (and how to do it sensibly)
- Why are people panic buying?
- Where to buy hand sanitiser online in Australia
- Where to buy groceries online in Australia
What can I do if I lose my job?
The coronavirus pandemic is expected to result in hundreds of thousands of job losses. Fortunately, there are a range of relief mechanisms available to assist out-of-work Australians. These guides explain how to get help.
How can I support my business?
- How to structure your business’s needs in a digital environment
- Hope for Australian businesses after insurers lose Covid test case
- Child care and coronavirus: Should government subsidies continue?
- Ask Finder: Can businesses legally refuse to accept cash?
- What employers can do to make remote working better long term
- How to make the most of American Express Shop Small in 2020
- Why you should pivot your business to withstand the pandemic
- When will JobKeeper be paid?
- Guide to JobKeeper Payment coronavirus stimulus: Eligibility and how to apply
- New COVID-19 lending scheme for SMEs selects fintechs Moula, Prospa
- Keep your business afloat during the coronavirus outbreak
- How to set up your employees to work remotely
- Government business loans
- Coronavirus: Is it too late to get cyber insurance?
- Coronavirus: Can business insurance help?
- Business loans for SMEs affected by the coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus: Help if you have a small business
- How is coronavirus affecting the Australian property market?
What happens to my travel plans?
- Which face mask should you use when flying?
- Why aren’t Qantas and Virgin making face masks compulsory?
- What to expect when travelling during a time of physical distancing
- Australia’s three-step plan to re-open: What you can and can’t do
- Grounded travellers could be in for insurance refund
- Airlines, cruises and tours waive change and cancellation fees due to coronavirus [Updated]
- Travelling during coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know [Updated]
- What to know if your travels are affected by the domestic travel ban
- How to apply for an exemption from the foreign traveller ban
- Ways to get your money back for an event cancelled due to coronavirus [Updated]
- Coronavirus and travel insurance: Your questions answered
How can I stay healthy?
The World Health Organization (WHO) has officially declared COVID-19 a pandemic of global concern. It's the first pandemic sparked by a coronavirus, which means we are currently in uncharted territory. If you're unsure about any aspect of the virus, please read the guides below.
- Australian face mask rules: The complete list [Updated]
- When will coronavirus be over? The answer’s not so simple
- Woolworths customers asked to wear face masks in NSW, ACT and parts of QLD
- Coronavirus hotspots: Sydney and New South Wales venues linked to confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Face masks: Coverings to be mandatory in all of Victoria
- Will face masks become the new norm in Australia?
- Why aren’t face masks mandatory in Sydney?
- Where to buy face masks online in Melbourne and Victoria
- How to deal with separation anxiety in dogs
- As restrictions ease, Aussies can start claiming on their health insurance
- Books for all ages to read during lockdown
- Should you download the COVIDSafe app? Pros and cons
- 7 ways to support your mental health during lockdown
- Elective surgeries cancelled during coronavirus: What it means for you
- Coronavirus car care tips
- Coronavirus: how can we stay protected?
- Coronavirus hotlines in Australia
Read more on this topic
KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Blush review
This unique and lightweight blush formulation feels like a second skin.
Where to watch Black Swan online in Australia
Perfection comes at a steep cost.
Apple AirPod sale: $151 off right now at Amazon
For a limited time, Amazon has knocked a colossal 26% off select Apple Airod models with up to $151 off the RRP. Here are the links to buy.
Where to get your hands on every product in Zoë Kravitz’s 14-step beauty routine
Including products from YSL, Fenty and Marc Jacobs, plus a few other cheeky affordable options for your beauty bag.
Where to watch The Goodies online in Australia
Classic British comedy at its finest. Ecky Thump!
7 fragrances we love thanks to TikTok
From Gucci to OUAI, these perfumes pay for themselves in compliments.
First home buyers: Sign up for our free 8-week e-course
Learn everything you need to know to go from wishful buyer to happy homeowner with our FREE first home buyers 8-week course!
This is not a COVID property boom: Where prices will go in 2022
Housing supply and demand: Given that everyone needs housing, this topic is relevant to literally everyone, yet it's possibly the least understood topic on the planet.
Where to watch Songbird online in Australia
Lockdown was just the beginning.
Where to watch A Quiet Place Part II online in Australia
Silence is no longer enough.
Ask an Expert