From Pyrmont to Perth, ThinkConveyancing.com.au offers affordable and convenient conveyancing services Australia-wide.
Buying or selling property can be a complicated and confusing legal process, so finding a reliable and experienced conveyancer that knows your local area is crucial. ThinkConveyancing.com.au offers reliable conveyancing services Australia-wide. With offices in major capital cities right around the country, ThinkConveyancing.com.au is located where property settlements take place, helping to save you money and minimise stress throughout the buying or selling process.
What is a conveyancer?
Conveyancing is the process of transferring ownership of property from one person to another. When you buy or sell a property, you can engage the services of a conveyancer to act on your behalf in a wide range of property law matters, ensuring the successful transfer of the title of land.
A conveyancer is a qualified and licensed lawyer who can guide you through every step of the settlement process. Some of the services a conveyancer provides include:
- Ensuring that the sale of a property is legitimate and legal
- Checking the contract of sale to ensure that it is fair and legal
- Carrying out title searches to make sure there are no mortgage or encumbrances on a property
- Organising surveys to ensure land boundaries are accurately represented
- Liaising with the other party’s conveyancer in any property transaction
- Explaining every step of the buying or selling process to you, keeping you informed and answering any questions you may have
Who is ThinkConveyancing.com.au?
ThinkConveyancing.com.au is a law firm that specialises in conveyancing. Australia’s number-one conveyancing website, ThinkConveyancing.com.au is licensed in every Australian state and territory and offers its services Australia-wide.
It has four offices around the country:
- NSW. Located in the heart of Sydney, the NSW office of ThinkConveyancing.com.au offers its services to NSW and ACT residents.
- Queensland. The Brisbane office handles conveyancing for Queensland.
- Victoria. The Melbourne office handles conveyancing for Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and the Northern Territory.
- WA. The Perth office takes care of all WA conveyancing matters.
ThinkConveyancing.com.au and Think Conveyancing are registered trademarks licensed to National Legal Services and Astills Legal Group. The legal directors of these practices have a combined experience of more than 50 years in property law. ThinkConveyancing.com.au is also a member of all the law societies of Australia.
What does ThinkConveyancing.com.au do?
ThinkConveyancing.com.au offers Australia’s only national conveyancing service. It aims to offer the knowledge and experience of a top-tier law firm but without the extravagant cost. With a focus on helping its customers reach settlement as quickly and smoothly as possible, Think Conveyancing specialises in property transactions and can help you buy property, sell property or transfer ownership. It also keeps costs down by offering most of its services online, over the phone and via mail.
Think Conveyancing takes a proactive approach to managing your property purchase or sale. Some of the services it offers include:
- Dealing with all other parties involved in your property transaction
- Preparing and submitting legal documents on your behalf
- Organising and reviewing contracts
- Dealing with any difficulties or unexpected problems that arise
- 24/7 customer support if you ever have a query about buying, selling or transferring property
- An online progress tracker to keep you up to date with key milestones throughout the settlement process
- In-depth knowledge of conveyancing legislation and requirements in your state or territory
- Fast turnaround times to minimise stress
How much does it cost to use ThinkConveyancing.com.au?
ThinkConveyancing.com.au aims to keep costs down by offering the vast majority of its services online, over the phone and by post. It offers fixed-price quotes designed to cover all the expenses that typically arise when buying, selling or transferring a property.
However, due to the fact that requirements and legislation surrounding the sale or transfer of property differ between states and territories, no prices are quoted on the firm’s website. Instead, to find out how much ThinkConveyancing.com.au’s services will cost, you will need to contact Think Conveyancing to obtain a no-obligation quote.
How do I get started with ThinkConveyancing.com.au?
If you’re considering using Think Conveyancing to oversee the sale, purchase or transfer of a property, visit ThinkConveyancing.com.au to obtain a free quote. You will need to:
- Specify whether you are buying, selling or transferring a property
- Provide details of the property’s location
- Specify the type of property (existing house, land only, apartment/townhouse/villa, land and building contract, off the plan)
- Provide your contact details
Once you have submitted this online form, a ThinkConveyancing.com.au representative will be in touch within 24 hours to provide your free quote.
ThinkConveyancing.com.au is well worth considering if you’re looking for an experienced conveyancer to help you buy, sell or transfer property. Compare it with other conveyancing services at finder.com.au to ensure a smooth and hassle-free property transaction.