ThinkConveyancing.com.au offers convenient and professional conveyancing services in NSW, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Buying or selling property can be a complicated and confusing legal process, so finding a reliable and experienced conveyancer is crucial.
Who is ThinkConveyancing.com.au?
ThinkConveyancing.com.au is a property law firm that offers reliable conveyancing services, with offices in major capital cities around the country.
It has offices in the following locations:
- NSW. Offices in Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Sutherland Shire and Hornsby.
- Queensland. Offices in the Brisbane CBD, the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast.
- Victoria. Offices in Melbourne CBD, Cheltenham, Point Cook and Geelong.
- Western Australia. The Perth office takes care of all WA conveyancing matters.
- Tasmania. ThinkConveyancing.com.au has an office in Hobart.
ThinkConveyancing.com.au and Think Conveyancing are licensed to National Legal Services and Astills Legal Group. The legal directors of these practices have a combined experience of more than 50 years in property law. ThinkConveyancing.com.au is also a member of all the law societies of Australia.
Why should I consider using ThinkConveyancing.com.au?
With a focus on helping its customers reach settlement as quickly and smoothly as possible, ThinkConveyancing specialises in property transactions and can help you buy property, sell property or transfer ownership. It also keeps costs down by offering most of its services online, over the phone and via mail.
ThinkConveyancing takes a proactive approach to managing your property purchase or sale. Some of the services it offers include:
- Dealing with all other parties involved in your property transaction
- Preparing and submitting legal documents on your behalf
- Organising and reviewing contracts
- Dealing with any difficulties or unexpected problems that arise
- 24/7 customer support if you ever have a query about buying, selling or transferring property
- In-depth knowledge of conveyancing legislation and requirements in your state or territory
- Fast turnaround times to minimise stress
How much does it cost to use ThinkConveyancing.com.au?
ThinkConveyancing.com.au aims to keep costs down by offering the vast majority of its services online, over the phone and by post. The best way to get an understanding of the potential costs of ThinkConveyancing's services is by getting a free, no-obligation quote.
How do I get started?
If you’re considering using Think Conveyancing to oversee the sale, purchase or transfer of a property, enter your details in the form above to obtain a free quote. You will need to:
- Specify whether you are buying, selling or transferring a property
- Specify the type of property (existing house, land only, apartment/townhouse/villa, land and building contract, off the plan)
- Provide your contact details
Once you have submitted this online form, a ThinkConveyancing.com.au representative will be in touch within 24 hours to provide your free quote.
ThinkConveyancing.com.au is well worth considering if you’re looking for an experienced conveyancer to help you buy, sell or transfer property.
More guides on Finder
homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset
The homeloans.com.au Low Rate Home Loan with Offset is fee-free and features a 100% offset account.
Podcast: How to plan a realistic wedding budget
Don't say "I do" to debt: Tips and tricks to create a wedding budget, cut back costs and avoid debt for your big day.
SendGold app review: Buy, sell and gift gold online in seconds
We look at the fees and features of the SendGold bullion dealer platform.
Podcast: Tax time tips for EOFY 2020
Finder experts explain how to claim home office expenses on your 2020 tax return, tips for new investors and how to get the most out of the EOFY sales in 2020.
Podcast: The real reason you need a will
No money, no assets, no will? Find out why you still need a will and how to make one in the latest episode of the Pocket Money podcast.
Podcast: The rise of buy now pay later
Talking interest-free finance with Flexigroup's Jonathan Kelly.
Podcast: How will the coronavirus pandemic affect our finances?
A straight-chat conversation about how the coronavirus lockdowns will impact the economy and our personal finances.
Cash.com.au Business Loans
Cash.com.au is a specialist broker service partnered with over 20 reputable Australian lenders. Find the perfect finance for your business.
Podcast: 7 common mistakes first home buyers make
On this episode of the Pocket Money podcast, you'll learn how to purchase your first home like a pro with property expert Michael Yardney.
How to sell on Groupon Australia
Your detailed guide to selling on Groupon.com.au, including how Groupon campaigns work, the marketing tools available and what it will cost you.
Ask an Expert