Conus Noble Cash-Flow Finance
Borrow up to 90% of your unpaid invoices and receive payment in 24 hours. Accrued fees apply.
Conus Noble offers invoice financing up to 90% of unpaid invoices for a period of up to 60 days prior to their due payment. You can finance selective invoices or the whole book. No real estate security is required, your loan is secured against the invoices due. Conus Noble charges a fee for the service. You will receive funds for up to 90% of your invoices first, and once your customer has paid, you will be paid the balance minus fees accrued.
|Product Name||Conus Noble Cash-Flow Finance|
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
Main points to consider about invoice financing with Conus Noble
Conus Noble is an online lending platform that allows you to borrow up to 90% of the sum of your business's receivables ahead of payment. If approved for Conus Noble Finance, a bank account will be issued in your company name that you can forward to your clients to collect payment. This means that the payment is received by Conus Noble to cover the cost of your loan – there's no need to make repayments.
Conus Noble pays verified invoices within 24 hours, and there is no need to disclose to your clients that you are using a third-party invoice financing provider. Everything can remain confidential. Once payment from your client is received, Conus Noble will forward the remaining portion of your payment to you, minus its fee. Depending on how quickly the invoice is paid by your client, Conus Noble may charge as little as 3% on the value of the invoice. This cost will vary depending on your circumstances.
Conus Noble offers a variety of invoice financing solutions for your business, including cash flow finance/invoice discounting, and invoice factoring/business line of credit. Conus Noble offers coverage across the whole of your debtor ledger.
Features on offer with Conus Noble
Conus Noble offers a range of features and benefits with its invoice finance products:
- Quick application. A Conus Noble finance application only takes a few minutes to complete and a representative will get back to you within 1-2 working days.
- Quick finance. If approved, you will receive funds into your account within 24 hours.
- Confidential. With most of Conus Noble's products, there's no need to tell your clients that you are using a third-party provider.
- Up to 90% of your outstanding invoices financed. Depending on your chosen finance method, Conus Noble could fund up to 90% of pending invoices. The rest will be paid upon client payment, minus a fee.
- Up to 80% finance for invoice factoring. An invoice factoring service with Conus Noble consists of a business line of credit that is secured against your outstanding invoices. Your customers will be informed of an invoice factoring relationship.
- Direct bank feeds. No need to schedule or organise repayments, it's all processed automatically.
- 60 days before payment. You can only receive Conus Noble Finance on invoices with an up to 60-day waiting period.
- No application fees. It doesn't cost anything to apply.
Fees and charges
- Interest charges. Interest charged on your loan will depend on how quickly your client pays, as well as a number of other factors regarding your business.
- Fees. Fees may apply, depending on your circumstances.
How to apply
To apply to Conus Noble Finance, you will need the following information to hand:
- Business ABN or ACN
- Your personal details
- The name and nature of your business
- How long your business has been operating
To submit an application to Conus Noble Finance, simply click the "Go to Site" button and enter this data via their website. A representative will contact you in 1-2 working days to discuss your business and financing needs in more detail.