Contiki plans its first ever Bolivia and Chile trips
There's no place quite like it.
Contiki has taken its next big step into Latin America, and has now released plans to venture into Chile and Bolivia for the first time. Katrina Barry, Contiki Australia's Managing Director described Bolivia as a "natural next step" that connects well with other destinations in the region.
The three newly released tours, Bolivian Magic, Bella Bolivia and Andean Crossing all seem to make great use of it. And checking their itineraries, it's hard not to get excited.
- Bolivian Magic: 15 days and 4 different countries, starting in Peru and then heading to Bolivia, Chile and Argentina. This might be the one for a perfect combination of cities, nature and history, encompassing the colourful La Paz and somewhat more colonial charm of Salta, as well as Incan ruins, bubbling hot springs (and the flamingos that frequent them), and naturally, Bolivia's famous salt flats. The options are also eye-popping, especially if you have a more adventurous bent, with sandboarding, rafting and others.
- Bella Bolivia: A slightly more compact 12 night trip through Bolivia, Chile and Argentina, which might be perfect for those who really just want the highlights, and are more into wild nature and scenery, including the region's salt flats, lakes and volcanoes. It has plenty of the same activities as the full Bolivian Magic tour, including Atacama sandboarding, rafting and wine tasting.
- Andean Crossing: The all 22 day trip through South America, including Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Argentina, with hot springs, salt flats and all plenty of culture, history and nature for everyone, to say nothing of the one-of-a-kind activities en route, like rafting in the Sacred Valley, wine tasting in Argentina, sandboarding, ziplining and more.
If discounts and deals get you excited as well, then these might definitely be for you. These tours have only just been released, slated for the 2018/19 itinerary, with two completely brand new countries.
That means early bird discounts are going now, getting you up to $595 off with the full Andean Crossing trip. Prices, with the discounts, are:
- Bolivian Magic: From $3,331
- Bella Bolivia: From $2,823
- Andean Crossing: From $5,950
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will hit 1.0 on Xbox One this September
- Earthquakes continue to pound Lombok
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 21 August 2018
- Virgin Australia has dropped a flight sale in our laps and fares start from $65
- Our picks of the best Click Frenzy Travel deals to steal you away
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes