Contiki offering exclusive VIP Splendour packages for 2017
Millennial travel company Contiki is offering Splendour in the Grass 2017 packages with a host of VIP extras.
Popular with young intrepid Aussies, Contiki is no stranger to putting together jam-packed trip itineraries abroad. This year it's also offering a home-grown experience fit for a VIP with this Splendour in the Grass packages.
The Contiki Splendour in the Grass package seems to take care of everything. It includes:
- 1x 3-day General Admission & Camping ticket
- Return transport to Byron Bay (from Sydney, Brisbane or Gold Coast)
- A "next-level" camping experience at the dedicated Splendour's Camp Contiki
- Your tent set up for you ready for your arrival
- A personal trip manager
- Daily breakfast
- An exclusive performance by a Splendour artist at Camp Contiki
The packages are available for purchase by the general public from 2pm on 6 April, 2017, but if you join the pre-registration list by 5th April, you'll get exclusive access to buy the packages first - from 9am-2pm on 6 April.
We can't find any information on the package prices yet and we suspect they won't be released until the purchase date.
The popular festival is yet to announce the line up ( stay tuned for announcements on Wednesday 29 March), but always proves to be a hit with tickets often selling out fast.
Find Contiki promo codes and deals.