Confirmed: Here are some of the brands we can see on Amazon Australia
The Amazon Australia Marketplace isn't live just yet. But here are some of the confirmed brands that will be selling through Amazon.
Although some of Australia got the time wrong and Amazon Australia Marketplace hasn't gone live as expected at 2pm since NSW, TAS, ACT and VIC are actually on AEDT (not AEST which was the time confirmed in the Amazon Sellers email), it still appears that a number of products with prices have been listed.
The "Everything Else" section here on Amazon Australia shows a number of products from some smaller and even some larger brands. Thanks to this section so far we can confirm the following stores and brands will be selling through Amazon Australia.
- Yellow Octopus
- Hosiery Brands
- Manduca Baby Carrier
- Toy Universe Brands
- Baby Brezza
- Paint Station
- Thomas and Friends
- CHT Solutions
- Progear Bikes
Stay tuned for more details as they emerge.
- Your first look at the Jaclyn Hill x QUAY Australia collab collection
- Bum bags: How to style fanny packs and where to buy them
- Cycle shorts: Where to buy bike shorts and how to style them
- When and where to buy the Puma x Transformers sneaker collab
- Australians are embracing Halloween in record numbers