ConcourseQ to get Bounty0x data in partnership
The crowdsourcing and analysis platforms are pairing up.
ConcourseQ and Bounty0x have both expanded their offerings with a new partnership. ConcourseQ is an initial coin offering (ICO) analysis platform that uses proprietary datasets to decentralise ICO due diligence, while Bounty0x is a crowdsourcing platform that lets users post bounties for the completion of specific tasks.
Under the partnership, the ICO platform gets access to information on the use of bounties by ICOs. This allows for more in-depth analysis of ICOs, their progress and some of the strengths and weaknesses that may not otherwise be visible.
Bounty0x will get an integration with the ConcourseQ platform. This allows for easier launching, completion and browsing of bounties by ICOs and ConcourseQ users.
The end result might be a quicker and more decentralised approach towards ICO creation and more effective data with which to assess an ICO's progress and authenticity.
- Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying