Want to score the contents of your shopping cart? Or go on a $$ shopping spree? Enter our giveaways here and you could win them and more!
Welcome to your destination for the best online shopping competitions. We're talking $1000 wardrobe makeovers and free goodies from some of our favourite retailers.
We've chosen them specifically because, well, we know what you want. And there's nothing better than getting stuff for free, agreed?
- As of the 1st of May 2015, finder.com.au’s online shopping competition has endedIf you would like to browse deals: Click here.
Love this competition? Share it with your friends:
How do our online competitions work?
It's simple. Browse through our list of giveaways below and see what takes your fancy. (Basically everything, amirite?) Then, follow the prompts to enter and sit tight. If you win, we'll contact you using the details you provided.
What if I don't win?
It's not the end! At times, we might be kind enough to reward you just for entering with a special something. Perhaps it'll be an exclusive code for a couple of dollars off our favourite retailer. Who knows, but don't despair. There will be plenty of comps here for you to enter and plenty of chances to win the good stuff. Good luck!
Before you begin, here are some tips for entering our competitions:
- Provide us with your best contact details. Always provide us with your correct contact details so that, if you win, we'll be able to let you know and send your prize to you!
- Be creative. All of our competitions are games of skill, which means we don't draw your name out of a hat for you to win. To win, you'll have to answer a question. The most interesting / funny / engaging / creative your answer, the greater your chances of scoring brownie points with us. And winning the comp, naturally.
- Read the terms and conditions. Sometimes our prizes might have restrictions (e.g. if it's a trip, it might only be for flights out of a certain city). Make sure you read all the terms and conditions in case the competition doesn't suit your situation.
- Get in on time. All competitions have a closing date. It's just fair for us to do this. Make sure you enter on time, because if you put it in the 'to do over the weekend' pile and the competition ends on Friday, then you'll miss out on your chance to win. We wouldn't want to take that chance away from you.