Competition terms and conditions
Finder.com.au's iPhone 7 Giveaway Competition (October - December 2016)
This Promotion commences at 10:00am AEDT on 17 October, 2016 and closes at midnight AEDT on 18 December, 2016.
How to enter
To enter the Promotion, Entrants must subscribe to at least one new electronic newsletter subscription via the finder.com.au promotion and confirm their subscription via the email link provided within 72 hours from the time of subscription.
Only one (1) entry is permitted per Entrant.
Inclusions or exclusions (if applicable)
- Employees of any company in the Hive Empire Pty Ltd group (including the Promoter) and immediate family members (spouse/partner, children, parents) of employees are ineligible to participate in this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of each Entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process.
Details of Prize and value
The draw will be in relation to one prize, a brand new iPhone 7 Plus (128GB) handset, unlocked, valued at AUD$1,419 OR a brand new iPhone 7 Plus (128GB) handset, unlocked, valued at AUD$1,379 (hereafter called the “Prize”); Choice of colour and model will be determined by the “winner” (subject to availability). The Prize will consist of the handset only. The Prize Winner will be responsible to obtain at its own cost connectivity to a telecommunications and data network, a SIM card and other accessories.
Draw date, time and location
One Prize Winner will be randomly selected from a list of eligible Entrants. The draw will take place between 9am and 10am AEST on 19 December 2016 at Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. The Prize Winner will be notified by email on 19 December 2016.
Permit details (if applicable)
This Trade Promotion is authorised by Open top Pty Ltd ( ACN 152 918 244 of Level 1, 470 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000. Telephone number: 03 9111 0166) in New South Wales by Permit number LTPM/16/00885. The conditions of the permit will override these conditions to the extent of any inconsistency.
- Each individual who enters into this Promotion with finder.com.au is called an “Entrant”.
- All Entrants must be an Australian resident.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age
- For the iPhone 7 competition Promotion:
- Results of this Promotion will be published on the Promoter’s website, finder.com.au.
- The potential Prize Winner will be contacted by email and must respond to finder.com.au within 5 business days to be confirmed as the winner. A failure to respond to finder.com.au within 5 business days will disqualify the potential Prize Winner and trigger a re-draw.
- Should a redraw be required it will take place between 9am and 10am AEST on Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000.
- The Prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions will apply to the Prize and the Prize Winner’s use of it.
- The results of the draw (and any required redraw) are final and finder.com.au will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final result.
General privacy provision
We collect personal information from you to provide you with services, advice and information including
- answering your general queries about financial products, credit products and related matters;
- confirming your identity;
- communicating with you;
- administering our services;
- notifying you of the services we offer;
- carrying out marketing, training or promotional activities;
- Responding to feedback, comments, or any other contact;
- Sending you email(s) or newsletters to which you have subscribed;
- Carrying out competitions;
- helping you to resolve technical issues with our site;
- helping you to identify products and product providers appropriate for your needs and circumstances;
- referring you to product providers;
- in marketing, educative and promotional material (and then only with your express permission).
We may use third party providers to facilitate surveys or mail outs on our behalf. Should this occur, we will only do so where the Service Provider commits to securing your personal information in a manner consistent with our policy; or neither holds nor retains the personal information access outside use for the specific purpose.
By entering this competition, you consent to the Promoter collecting, holding and using your personal information in this way.
Ask an Expert