We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We want to hear about your experiences with products and companies. Your opinions will help others make better decisions, and you'll go in the draw. The more products you review, the more likely you are to win $1,500 in Myer gift cards.
Reviews we're seeking right now
Learn more about this competition
- Each person can receive up to 7 entries. Each unique survey completed grants you an additional entry.
- You must be a recent customer or user of the product or brand for your review to be eligible to enter.
- All reviews (positive or negative) are acceptable.
- We may also publish your review on Finder.
- You must be an Australian resident aged 18 or over to participate.
- Winners will be drawn on 16 June 2021 and the competition will close on 15 June 2021 at 11:59pm AEST.
Read the full terms and conditions here.
- Talk about your actual experience (good or bad)
- Help someone make a great decision
- Be civil and honest
- Include personal information in your review
- Swear or use offensive or defamatory language
More guides on Finder
Finder Review Guidelines
How to share your product experiences with Finder and our readers.
Lenovo Yoga C940 review
Lenovo's updated Yoga C940 takes the company's familiar 2-in-1 design and adds some serious speed, making for an excellent productivity laptop.
British Airways 777-300ER First Class Review
A mediocre hard product, coupled with a much improved dining experience and genial service.
Yakuza 0 Review: That’s rad
Yakuza 0's vibrant, neon-flooded 80s Tokyo shows SEGA has still got it.
Oppo F1 review: An affordable iOS clone that works
Oppo's F1 is an impressive piece of tech for iPhone expats and mid-range shoppers.
$1,500 loans to apply for today
If you only need to borrow a small amount of money, up to $1,500, then there are a range of loan options you can consider. Compare lenders no matter what your credit history and see how to get your application over the line.
Plus500 review: Global CFD trading platform
Plus500 is a CFD trading service, which allows you to trade CFDs for a range of financial instruments including shares, EFTs and commodities. Read our review here.
American Express Velocity Business Card
The American Express Velocity Business Card earns points per $1 spent and offers complimentary travel insurance and two complimentary Virgin Australia lounge passes each year.