Toyota C-HR car insurance
Toyota C-HR car insurance costs around $X a month. Compare 5+ policies to see if you could be paying less.
Toyota C-HR car insurance costs
The average comprehensive insurance policy for a Toyota C-HR is $92.43 a month, or $963.42 a year. Your actual cost could be higher or lower depending on your driving record, the number of kilometres you drive in a year and other factors. To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from 5 insurance companies using this profile:
- X Toyota C-HR
- Up to 15,000 kilometres driven yearly
- No accidents in the past three years
- Driver located in Sydney
- Car parked in garage at night
A quick overview of the Toyota C-HR
The Toyota C-HR is an SUV that costs between $26,990 to around $35,290. Car insurance costs tend to be slightly more for the C-HR compared to smaller vehicles, so make sure you compare policies for a better deal.
We aren't able to provide you with car insurance prices for the C-HR because costs are different depending on where you live, your driving history and age. However, you are able to compare features easily. Once you've found a policy that works for you, you can click through for a personalised quote. You can read our hands-on review for the C-HR here.
How do costs for the 2018 Toyota C-HR compare with other models?
The base price for a 2021 Toyota C-HR is $23,460. With the average insurance rate at $963.42 per year, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 4.10%.
How can I pay less for my Toyota C-HR car insurance premiums?
- Don't pay monthly. Most insurers will charge you more if you pay per month. If you can afford it, you can save by paying for the full year.
- Have a good claims history. The less you claim, the cheaper your premiums will be, as you'll be considered a safe and reliable driver.
- Try and drives less. Less kilometres on the clock means you're less likely to be in an accident, which translates into cheaper premiums.
- Keep your car in a secured place. If you're able to keep your car in a locked garage at night, it'll mean you're premiums lower.
- Drive safely. Safe drivers are usually rewarded with lower premiums.
- Compare and save. It doesn't take long but getting a few different quotes could save you heaps.
More guides on Finder
Not at fault car accident
What you need to know about insurance if you’re involved in a car accident that wasn’t your fault.
Do I need car insurance in Australia?
Yes, you need car insurance to protect you from expensive bills following an accident.
Allianz vs AAMI car insurance
Allianz vs AAMI – compare policies side by side and see who has what matters to you.
How long after a car accident can you claim?
Find out how long you have to file your car insurance claim.
Choice of repairer car insurance
Not sure if you should go with your own repairer or your insurer's favourite? Learn the pros and cons of each here.
Compare Car Insurance NSW
Your guide to getting car insurance in NSW.
Short term car insurance Australia
Find out what short term car insurance options are available in Australia.
Car insurance cover notes explained
Car insurance cover notes are no longer available in Australia. Read on to learn why and what your alternatives are.
Car insurance for P-platers
Find affordable and comprehensive car insurance for P-platers with this handy guide.
How much is car insurance?
How much does car insurance cost and what factors affect your premium? Your comprehensive guide here.
Ask an Expert