This special offer low variable rate home loan only requires a 5% deposit.
Product no longer on the market
This product is no longer available. Information on this page is not up to date and may not reflect accurate product information. You can find Community First current mortgage offers here.
Access a 100% offset account with this low deposit package loan.
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package is a package home loan that offers discounts on Community First products and rates in exchange for an annual package fee.
What are the feature and benefits of the Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package?
- LVR. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package has a high maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 95%, so you'll only need a 5% deposit. You should keep in mind, though, that borrowing more than 80% will incur a lenders mortgage insurance premium.
- Loan purpose. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package is only available to owner-occupier customers that are new to Community First.
- Extra repayments. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package allows you to repay your home loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You can make as many extra repayments as you like without penalty, and you can use the linked redraw account to withdraw any extra funds. There is a $15 redraw fee.
- Package benefits. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package offers discounts on Community First's standard variable rate. You can also access a $0 annual fee credit card. The package also waives application fees, legal fees and valuation fees in exchange for an annual package fee.
- 100% offset account. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package comes with a 100% offset account with a Visa debit card. This linked account can save you interest charges by offsetting the amount on which interest is calculated by the funds in the account.
What are the fees and charges?
- Package fee: $395. This annual fee allows you to receive discounts on rates and Community First products and ensures the application fee is waived.
- Discharge fee: $300. This fee is payable when you close your home loan account either by paying off your mortgage or refinancing.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you’ve compared home loans and think the Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package could suit your needs, click the button below to be taken to the the Community First website. There you’ll be guided through the online application process.