Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package
This special offer low variable rate home loan is a competitive deal for home buyers.
Access a 100% offset account with this package home loan. Available for investors and owner-occupiers.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Richard Whitten is a senior writer at Finder covering home loans and property. He helps everyone understand the ins and outs of mortgages so they can make smarter property decisions. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine, Homely, and for multiple banks and lenders. Richard trained as a high school teacher but found it easier to manage personal finances than a classroom full of kids. Before joining Finder, he edited textbooks and taught English in South Korea. Richard has a Bachelor of Education, a Graduate Certificate in Communication and is currently studying a Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking.
The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package is a variable package home loan that offers discounts on Community First products and rates in exchange for an annual package fee.
About this loan
What are the feature and benefits of the Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package?
- LVR. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package has a high maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 95%, so you'll only need a 20% deposit. You should keep in mind, though, that borrowing more than 80% will incur a lenders mortgage insurance premium.
- Loan purpose. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package is only available for both owner-occupiers and investors.
- Extra repayments. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package allows you to repay your home loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You can make as many extra repayments as you like without penalty, and you can use the linked redraw account to withdraw any extra funds.
- 100% offset account. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package comes with a 100% offset account with a Visa debit card. This linked account can save you interest charges by offsetting the amount on which interest is calculated by the funds in the account.
- Package benefits. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package offers discounts on Community First's standard variable rate. You can also access a $0 annual fee credit card, $0 application fee on a personal loan and a 10% discount on your first year of car or home and contents insurance.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $0. This fee is waived as part of a special offer.
- Package fee: $395. This annual fee allows you to receive discounts on rates and Community First products and ensures the application fee is waived.
- Discharge fee: $300. This fee is payable when you close your home loan account either by paying off your mortgage or refinancing.
How to apply
If you've compared home loans and think the Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package could suit your needs, click the button below to be taken to the the Community First website. There you'll be guided through the online application process.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. A competitive variable rate loan from St.George. Refinancers borrowing $250,000 or more can get $4,000 cashback (Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.