This special offer low variable rate home loan only requires a 5% deposit.
Access a 100% offset account with this low deposit package loan.
$500 First home buyer Cashback offer - Accelerator Package
First home buyers taking out an Accelerator Home Loan Package with a deposit below 20% (meaning you need to pay lenders mortgage insurance) can get a $500 cashback. The money is paid on settlement into a Community First account. Your mortgage application must be submitted by 30 June 2019 and settled by 30 September 2019. Other conditions may apply.
If you have a 20% deposit you won't need to pay lenders mortgage insurance but you won't be eligible for the cashback.
|Product Name||Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package New Money Offer|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||5 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$395 p.a.|
- The loan comes with a 100% offset account
- Package discounts on credit cards available
- A $15 redraw fee applies
- A $300 discharge fee applies
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package is a package home loan that offers discounts on Community First products and rates in exchange for an annual package fee.
What are the feature and benefits of the Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package?
- LVR. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package has a high maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 95%, so you'll only need a 5% deposit. You should keep in mind, though, that borrowing more than 80% will incur a lenders mortgage insurance premium.
- Loan purpose. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package is only available to owner-occupier customers that are new to Community First.
- Extra repayments. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package allows you to repay your home loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You can make as many extra repayments as you like without penalty, and you can use the linked redraw account to withdraw any extra funds. There is a $15 redraw fee.
- Package benefits. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package offers discounts on Community First's standard variable rate. You can also access a $0 annual fee credit card. The package also waives application fees, legal fees and valuation fees in exchange for an annual package fee.
- 100% offset account. The Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package comes with a 100% offset account with a Visa debit card. This linked account can save you interest charges by offsetting the amount on which interest is calculated by the funds in the account.
What are the fees and charges?
- Package fee: $395. This annual fee allows you to receive discounts on rates and Community First products and ensures the application fee is waived.
- Discharge fee: $300. This fee is payable when you close your home loan account either by paying off your mortgage or refinancing.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you’ve compared home loans and think the Community First Accelerator Home Loan Package could suit your needs, click the button below to be taken to the the Community First website. There you’ll be guided through the online application process.