Commonwealth Bank Accident Protection Product Review
Each and every day, many people across Australia fall victim to accidents. While most people are lucky enough to escape with minor injuries following an accident, there are those who suffer far more serious accidents, which can result in permanent disabilities or even in death.
Accidents can occur anytime and anywhere, and no matter how safe we think we are the plain fact is that anybody can be affected by an accident. This is why it is important to take steps to protect yourself against the financial pitfalls of such an incident.
If you are in an accident that renders you permanently disabled and unable to work, you could find that it is not just your health and mobility that you have to worry about. Your financial situation could be seriously affected, leaving you struggling to make ends meet. In the event that your accident leads to your death, it is your family that could be left struggling in terms of finances, with not only the loss of a loved one to cope with but also the loss of an income and financial security.
How Commonwealth Bank Accident Protection Plan Can Help
When you take out Commonwealth Bank Accident Protection, you will be able to benefit from a range of benefits, with the ability to provide yourself and your loved ones with increased financial security. While there is not much you can do about falling victim to an unforeseen accident, one thing you can do is put measures in place to minimise the effects of a serious accident in terms of finances.
Commonwealth Bank Accident Protection is a valuable insurance plan that is both simple and very effective. By taking out this coverage, you will be able to safeguard your financial future and that of your loved ones by making sure you have protection in place in case of an accident that results in permanent disability or death.
Some of the benefits of taking out this coverage include:
- Valuable peace of mind: By taking out Commonwealth Bank Accident Protection you can provide valuable peace of mind for yourself and for your loved ones. This coverage will ensure that in the event of a serious accident that results in permanent disability, you will be able to benefit from a payout that will ease the financial strain at an already difficult time. It will also ensure that in the event the accident results in your death, your loved ones will not be left financially high and dry.
- Financial protection: The financial protection that this insurance coverage offers means that in the event of a serious accident that leads to permanent disability or death, you or your loved ones will still be able to cope with your essential living costs such as accommodation costs, paying bills, buying food, and other vital financial commitments.
- A simple solution: The Commonwealth Bank Accident Protection is a simply solution to financial protection for you and your loved ones. The plan offers a fast and simple application process and is available to all permanent Australian residents aged between 18 and 64.
- Guaranteed acceptance: When you apply for Commonwealth Bank Accident Protection, you will not have to go through any medicals, and acceptance is guaranteed. Therefore, you don't have to worry about having all sorts of tests, being asked probing medical questions, or being turned down for coverage.
- Coverage levels: You can select from a variety of coverage levels to suit your needs and budget, so you can adapt the protection to suit your family's financial needs.
Some Features of the Commonwealth Bank Accident Protection Policy
The Commonwealth Bank Accident Protection offers a number of valuable features to benefit those looking for greater peace of mind. Some of the key benefits of this plan include:
- A lump sum payout in the event of your death or permanent disability as the result of an accident.
- Holiday protection benefit, which pays out more if the accident takes place during a public holiday.
- Transport protection, which means that extra is paid out if the accident takes place on public transport.
- Credit card benefit, which means that an addition amount is paid off on the credit card you were using to pay the premiums in the result of total and permanent disability resulting from an accident.
- Joint insured benefit, which pays out an additional amount to your estate if both you and your partner die as a result of an accident within a two year period.
- Optional temporary disablement benefit, which pays out a benefit if you are confined to your bed due to total and temporary disablement as the result of an accident.
With the range of valuable features, the Commonwealth Bank Accident Protection plan can provide not only vital financial protection but also invaluable peace of mind for families.