Comedian Larry David takes a serious turn in new Netflix documentary Long Shot
An innocent man fights to escape his wrongful conviction in this documentary short.
Netflix has been leaning hard into the exposé angle of late, shining light on the CIA's Cold War experiments and investigating the truth behind the infamous El Chapo interview. You can add another tell-all to that list today, with the streaming service announcing the new documentary short Long Shot.Featuring input from comedian Larry David, Long Shot digs into the conviction of Juan Catalan, a man who insists he was arrested for a crime he didn't commit. To prove that, though, he would need to show that he was one of 56,000 fans attending a Dodgers game on the night of the incident.
Enter a deep analysis of the stadium's TV tapes and a thorough recreation of the events of that night. Catalan's life hinges on the keen eyes of his attorney; will his kids ever see their father again?
Long Shot will be released on Netflix on 29 September.
- Euphoria special episode 2 now airing same time in Australia as the US
- Legacies: A new year at supernatural Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted
- Stream Patrick Dempsey’s dark new thriller, Devils, in Australia
- Marvel fans rejoice: Disney+ original series WandaVision is here and ready to stream
- Every Harry Potter film is going to be available to stream in Australia