Comedian Larry David takes a serious turn in new Netflix documentary Long Shot
An innocent man fights to escape his wrongful conviction in this documentary short.
Netflix has been leaning hard into the exposé angle of late, shining light on the CIA's Cold War experiments and investigating the truth behind the infamous El Chapo interview. You can add another tell-all to that list today, with the streaming service announcing the new documentary short Long Shot.Featuring input from comedian Larry David, Long Shot digs into the conviction of Juan Catalan, a man who insists he was arrested for a crime he didn't commit. To prove that, though, he would need to show that he was one of 56,000 fans attending a Dodgers game on the night of the incident.
Enter a deep analysis of the stadium's TV tapes and a thorough recreation of the events of that night. Catalan's life hinges on the keen eyes of his attorney; will his kids ever see their father again?
Long Shot will be released on Netflix on 29 September.
- Where to watch new Shane Warne documentary online for free
- Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
- The Harry Potter movies have left Netflix and other services
- Harry Potter reunion is available now in Australia: Watch for free
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: All episodes finally coming to Australia