What’s in the ColourPop x Sailor Moon collaboration?
Image: Instagram user colourpopcosmetics
Find out when and where you can shop the Sailor Moon collection.
We all know that ColourPop never sleeps. And we're not complaining.
The affordable beauty brand has just announced a brand new collaboration and it's with the ever so popular Japanese character Sailor Moon
When can you get your hands on it? It turns out, we don't have to wait very long at all! The Sailor Moon collaboration will be launching online at ColourPop on 20 February. If you're living in Australia, you've unfortunately got an early wake up call of 4am on 21 February.
If you're really keen to snap this baby up, we recommend getting in quick as we have a feeling this is going to be a fast sellout.
What's in the ColourPop x Sailor Moon collaboration?
It's pretty hard to ignore the gorgeous packaging; it's something that ColourPop always knows how to do. We are absolutely loving the holographic details, as well as the 3D accents.
- Pretty Guardian shadow palette – See the array of 12 gorgeous shades, ranging in warm to cool tones. We are loving the soft nudes and bright purples.
- Pressed Powder Blushes – Take your pick from the shades Cat's Eye (shimmery soft pink) and From The Moon (matte soft magenta).
- Gliterally Obsessed Bundle – We are obsessing over the hues Moonlight Legend (pink with sheer glitter) and Moon Prism Power (purple with sheer glitter).
- Moonlight Lip Bundle – Colours include Bun Head and Sailor Moon.
- Daylight Lip Bundle – Colours include USAGI and Moon Tiara.
You can pick up the individual products or purchase the full collection – no judgements here!
Click here to see any available ColourPop discount codes.
Images: Instagram user colourpopcosmetics
For more, you can check out our dedicated ColourPop Cosmetics hub – it's where you can find a list of stockists, the latest news and the best deals.
In other beauty news, Jeffree Star just revealed that an all-nude eyeshadow palette is coming in 2020. You also need to check out the adorable MAC x Barbie collaboration.