What’s in the Colourpop x Safiya Nygaard Halloween-inspired collection?
Image: Instagram user colourpopcosmetics
The spooky season is officially in full swing – so why not play costume with a bunch of new lipsticks.
No other makeup brand drops collections like Colourpop. With Halloween around the corner, we were expecting something big from the affordable beauty brand. And it looks like the first launch is here, but it's actually a collaboration!
Introducing the Safiya Nygaard x Colourpop collection. She's known for conducting bad makeup experiments on her popular YouTube channel. So, the blogger has brought her most popular shades to the Colourpop lab and made them available to purchase. And the good news just keeps on coming – the collection is available right now! That's right, you must head on over to Colourpop right now to shop your heart out! Before you go, you may want to check out our list of discount codes. Happy shopping!
What's included in the Safiya Nygaard x Colourpop collection?
Take your pick from six lip shades – two matte and four cream formulas. You can shop them individually, which is just under $15 or you can grab the whole set for around $70. We are also obsessed with the packaging – the lipstick bullets arrive in a gunmetal colour and are covered in spooky black bats. Perfect to get your scare on!
- Fred – a creamy red
- Mrs. Norris – a creamy grey brown
- Bikini Bottom – a creamy pink/beige nude
- Screamer – a matte deep burgundy, almost black
- Berry Me In Lipsticks – a creamy mauve-berry
- Brucie – a matte blue-green
Images: Instagram user trendmood1
Keen for more beauty content? Or maybe you're just obsessed with Colourpop? We don't blame you. Here at Finder, we've got you covered. As part of the colour series, you need to check out the Lilac You A Lot collection and the Burgundy Love capsule. Or, you can head on over to our review of the No Filter Matte concealer – it's under $10 and works amazingly!
- Priceline sale: 40% off our top picks for skincare, suncare and tanning
- “This product is my most committed relationship right now and that’s okay”: 12 beauty favourites from June 2021
- Here’s when you can expect to see Charlotte Tilbury stocked at MECCA
- Selfless by Hyram Skincare: All products revealed + Aussie release
- Selena Gomez’s beauty brand, Rare Beauty, officially has an Australian launch date