What’s in the ColourPop watermelon-inspired Birthday collection?
Image: Instagram user trendmood1
Get a look at the sweet new line that's set to drop soon.
We all know that birthdays are more fun when you can share them. And that's exactly what adorable makeup line ColourPop has decided to do by ringing in its birthday with a new line that we all want to shop immediately.
The first item from the Birthday collection was announced yesterday via ColourPop's Instagram and it's an absolute must-have. The Main Squeeze eyeshadow palette is a mix of matte and shimmer shades in nine hues ranging from red, coral, hot pink and orange to gold and rose gold tones.
While red and pink eyeshadows can sometimes be hard to pull off, the bright hues are balanced by the sparkly golden shades, meaning that you can experiment with some truly epic smoky eye looks.
View this post on Instagram
Though the Main Squeeze palette is our favourite from the line, there are plenty of other items from the collection that we've got on our wish list. In fact, there's so much on offer that we've had to break it down for you:
The Birthday Collection has a whole heap of lip products to choose from including an UltraMatteLip in shade Melonade (brick red) and a So Juicy Plumping Gloss (red/orange) arriving in shade Big Slice. There are also three lip bundles up for grabs including:
Out of Your Rind Bundle:
- Scorcher – Ultra Glossy Lip
- On the Grill – Ultra Matte Lip
Sweet Crush Bundle:
- Granita – Ultra Glossy Lip
- Sherbet Shop – Ultra Matte Lip
Slice of Life Bundle:
- Fresco – Ultra Glossy Lip
- Swing Away – Ultra Blotted Lip
Get ready to create some standout weekend makeup looks with Glitterally Obsessed Mini Trio in shades Starfire (lilac), Star Party (metallic silver) and Keep it Plutonic (rose). You can also pick up individual shades Bring the Heat (rose gold) and Trippin' on Skies (metallic gold).
If you really want to turn it up a notch, there are also eyeshadow and body glitter bundles available. They are:
Sandia Smash Bundle:
- Avenue of the Stars – Body Glitter
- Ice Pop – Supernova Shadow
Dear Summer Bundle:
- Wish Me Luck – Body Glitter
- Sand Castle – Supernova Shadow
Slip'n Slide Bundle:
- Disco Lady – Obsessed Body Glitter
- Hazy – Supernova Shadow
Rounding out the collection, there are also three Best Served Chill Face Bundles in Fourth Ray Watermelon Seed Oil, Fourth Ray Watermelon Face Milk and One in a Melon Lippie Scrub. There will also be a special Super Shock Shadow in shade Birthday Treat that comes for free with every order.
When and where can you shop the collection?
The Birthday collection is set to drop on 16 May at 1pm on the ColourPop Cosmetics site. We suspect that this is US time, so we may have to wait a little longer here in Australia. In the meantime, you can shop a range of ColourPop from Amazon Australia and Fishpond.
- Finder Beauty Fave: Marc Jacobs Beauty Youthquake Retexturizing Moisturiser
- What’s in The Powerpuff Girls x Inglot cosmetics collection?
- What’s in the Pokémon x Shu Uemura Art of Hair collection?
- Tati Beauty: Everything you need to know
- Why you’re going to want Revolution Beauty’s new Halloween makeup range
Images: Instagram user Trendmood1