Why you need Colourpop’s Valentine’s Day 2020 collection
Image: Instagram user trendmood1
See all the products and swatches of Colourpop's love themed collection for Valentine's Day 2020.
Beauty lovers rejoice! Your Valentine's Day makeup look has just been sorted, all thanks to Colourpop.
This loved-up collection is called Head Over Heels and it's seriously adorable. Instead of going for the stereotypical pink theme, the affordable beauty brand has gone down a different route. The packaging is black and red, so it looks cute and edgy at the same time.
When can you get your hands on it? The full collection will be live on Colourpop online on the 30 January 10am PST. For us Aussies, that's an early wake-up call on the 31 January - 5am AEST to be exact. You can click here to see if there are any available promo codes.
What's in Colourpop's Valentine's Day 2020 collection?
- All That eyeshadow palette – Take your pick from 12 warm shades. It features an array of rose gold and burgundy shimmers, glitters and creamy pink mattes.
- Better Together Gliterally Obsessed Mini Trio – Shades include That's Hot, ILYSM and Love Language.
- Tender Love 'N Care Just a Tint Kit – A mini capsule, arriving with shades Gimme S'more, The Strand and Cutie Fruity.
- Hustla Crème Gel Liner and Colour – A metallic black liner and matching pot.
- Candy Hearts – Illuminating face mist so you can glow to the heavens.
- Faux Lashes – Style names include Bae and Lover.
Note: Not all of the items are pictured in the images below.
Images: Instagram user trendmood1
- Selfless by Hyram Skincare: Products reveal + Australian release
- Pop prince Harry Styles rumoured to launch a unisex cosmetics and perfume brand
- Finder Green Fave: My Soda Haircare
- Menstrual Hygiene Day: How The Body Shop is changing the conversation
- Bella Poarch’s entire beauty routine plus some affordable dupes