A detailed look at ColourPop’s new Tie-Dye collection
See all the images, and find out when you can get your hands on ColourPop's Tie-Dye collection.
If you're a fan of the affordable beauty brand ColourPop, you'll know that it's common to see a new collection almost every week. However with everything going on in the world lately, that has come to a stop – until now.
ColourPop Cosmetics has just dropped a brand new Tie-Dye collection and here's everything you need to know.
Keen to get your hands on this colourful collection? Boy, do we have some good news for you!
A closer look at the Tie Dye collection
The Tie-Dye collection is inspired by pastels, and mixing those colours together to create something amazing. The stars of the show are definitely the nine-pan eyeshadow palettes, and you've got three to choose from!
- In A Trance – features blues and purples
- Miss Bliss – features pinks and peaches
- Aura & Out – features greens and yellows
We cannot wait to get our hands on the Fresh Cut Creme Gel Liner Kit; it's got all the colours you can think of. To decorate your eyes, you can pick up the Gliterally Obsessed Gel in a gold shade called "Glamrock".
Keen for some serious glow? You need to try the Super Shock Highlighters. In this collection, you've got two new shades to choose from: "You're A Trip" is a champagne gold while "Manifest That..." is a glittery pink.
If you weren't aware, ColourPop also has sister brands, known as Sol Body and Fourth Ray Beauty, and they haven't been left out of this collection. There's a gorgeous Rainbow Glow shimmering dry oil, as well as a Coconut Face Milk.
For more, you can click here to see our dedicated hub on ColourPop Cosmetics. Find out where you can buy it, see all the latest news and purchase our absolute must-have products.
- Amazing winter skincare deals: 82% off retinol, vitamin C + more
- Our favourite viral TikTok products all under $100
- 7 best lipsticks according to Finder women
- Priceline sale: 40% off our top picks for skincare, suncare and tanning
- “This product is my most committed relationship right now and that’s okay”: 12 beauty favourites from June 2021
All images: Instagram user colourpopcosmetics