When you can buy the Colourpop Smoke Show collection
Image: Instagram user trendmood1
See the shades and swatches of this seriously spooky collection from Colourpop.
Another collection as part of the Colourpop Colour series is here. Introducing the Smoke Show capsule, a curated selection of beauty products to help you create some of the spookiest Halloween looks of the season. This one is a little different from the vivid pigments in the Burgundy Love and Peach collection. This time, it's all about the monochrome shades and using these tones to create the ultimate smoke show.
When can you get your hands on the collection? Mark your calendars and set those reminders ladies and gents! The Smoke Show capsule will be available to purchase from 10 October but if you're living in Australia, this means 4am on 11 October. The one and only place to shop is of course, Colourpop online. You can check here to see any available discount and coupon codes. Because who doesn't love saving even more cash on affordable beauty brands?
What's included in Colourpop's Smoke Show collection?
- Smoke Show eyeshadow palette – take your pick from a range of formulas with a variation of grey hues. Opt for a black, grey, silver or purple.
- Smoke n Mirrors Glittery Obsessed Mini Trio – including the shades Starfire, Trippin on Skies and Disco Lady.
- Starry Eyed BFF Bundle – including the shades Número Uno (liquid liner), Exit (creme gel liner) and Kicker (creme gel liner).
- Heavy Metal Super Shock Shadow Trio – colour names include Liberty, Tassel and Friskie.
Images: Instagram user trendmood1
Keen for more beauty content? Here at Finder, we've got you covered. Jeffree Star may just be releasing a skincare line and we have the news that proves it here. Huda Beauty also dropped a new range of the mini Obsessions palettes – it's all about the nudes and they are gorgeous! Or if you love to read reviews, we recommend checking out last week's Finder Beauty Fave. It's a complete run-down of the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow mist and it's a must-read!
- Finder Beauty Fave: Marc Jacobs Beauty Youthquake Retexturizing Moisturiser
- What’s in The Powerpuff Girls x Inglot cosmetics collection?
- What’s in the Pokémon x Shu Uemura Art of Hair collection?
- Tati Beauty: Everything you need to know
- Why you’re going to want Revolution Beauty’s new Halloween makeup range