See all the swatches of ColourPop’s new Orange You Glad collection
Image: Instagram user colourpopcosmetics
Find out when you can pick up the latest instalment of ColourPop's colour collection.
Get ready for summer with the latest addition to the ColourPop colour series. Love orange, tangerine and peach? You are going to obsess over the ColourPop Orange You Glad collection. The beauty brand has previously created makeup inspired by shades of blue, green, purple and yellow. But now, there is a new colour to get your hands on!
When can you try out the Orange You Glad collection for yourself? ColourPop doesn't want to leave us waiting too long! If you're living on the east coast of Australia, it's going to be a late night for you as it drops at 1am on the 25 July.
The one and only place to shop is of course, ColourPop online. With free shipping on orders over $50, you may as well take a look at the Uh-Huh Honey yellow series or the beauty brand's new sister label called SOLBody. An orange eyeshadow palette needs some body shimmer. How can you say no?
What's included in the Orange You Glad capsule?
You can pick up all these products individually, or if you're super extra and obsessed with ColourPop like us, you can also grab the full collection.
- Orange You Glad Eyeshadow Palette – Shade names include Zested, Squeeze Me, Creamsicle, Rise n Grind, Clementine, Sunkiss'd, Tangerine Dreams, Mimosa Mami and Ya Peel Me?
- Not from Concentrate So Juicy Duo – Cream blush in the shades Va Va Voom and She's Here.
- UR So Ao-Peeling Lippie Stix Duo – In the shades Chi Chi and Parker.
- Juice World brush bundle – Includes a mini duo fibre, tapered blending, large shader, small pencil and a medium shader.
- But First, Quench It Super Shock Shadow Foursome – The best selling formula is here in the shades Flipper, Monkey Business, Bumble Bee and Let Me Pass.
- Orange Crush Blush and Lite Stix Duo – Under Pressure Blush Stix and Bullz Eye Lite Stix.
Images: Instagram user trendmood1