ColourPop Making Mauves collection: Release details here
This is your first official look at ColourPop's brand new drop in the iconic colour series.
We've said it before and we'll say it again. ColourPop never sleeps. A brand new collection is officially here and it's part of the brand's colour series. Obsessed with mauve tones? You're going to love this.
Earlier today, we got our first sneak peek to the upcoming collaboration with Disney's Mulan. Now, ColourPop is extending the much-loved colour series. Previously, the brand has curated capsules dedicated to shades of peach and orange (just to name a few).
Introducing the Making Mauves collection – but when can you get your hands on it? Turns out, you don't have to wait very long!
Mark those calendars and set those phone reminders because you'll be able to shop the collection from 10am PST on 12 March – which is 4am on 13 March for Aussie beauty lovers.
What's in the Making Mauves collection?
As you can see, the packaging is super beautiful with an array of mauve hues and pretty floral patterns. The collection includes a great selection of products, where you can sample some of the brand's bestselling items.
- The Making Mauves eyeshadow palette – nine selections of light- and dark-toned mauves, with mattes and glitters.
- Merci Bouquet Super Shock Shadow Duo – shade names include Daytrippin' and Bloomer.
- Pressed Powder blushes – shade names include Coast to Coast and Catch My Vibe.
- Lux Glosses – shade names include Figgy Wit It and Check In.
View this post on Instagram
For more, you can check out our dedicated ColourPop Cosmetics hub. It's where you can find all the latest news, the best deals and our favourite must-have products.
- Finder Green Fave: INIKA Organic Floral Fantasy eye set
- At-home beauty buys for your post-lockdown glow up
- The Allure best beauty products of 2021 that are actually worth the splurge
- Massive eBay beauty sale: Get 40% off our top picks before time runs out
- Hot sale picks for at-home beauty: All under $30
All images: Instagram user trendmood1