Why you need Colourpop’s Lilac collection
Image: Instagram user colourpopcosmetics
See every product included in the Lilac You A Lot collection – with some special appearances from other brands.
If you've been collecting all the palettes in Colourpop's colour series, get your wallet ready because a new one is about to drop! Inspired by all things pretty in purple, the Lilac You A Lot collection is here and it's seriously perfect for spring. If you were obsessed with the peach collection and the Burgundy Love capsule, wait until you see this.
What makes this new colour collection even more special? Well, it's actually the first time Colourpop is collaborating with sister brands Fourth Ray Beauty and Sol Body. This is such exciting news! We get more variety of products, all sitting at that fabulous and affordable price range.
When can you get your hands on the Lilac You A Lot collection? Mark your calendars and set those reminders for 19 September! That's right, you hardly have to wait. If you're living on the east coast of Australia, because of timezones, you're going to have to wake up (or stay up) until 1am on the 20 September. Oh, the dedication to makeup! The one and only place to shop is Colourpop online. If you're looking to save some cash, you can check out our Colourpop discount and coupon codes here.
What's included in the Lilac You A Lot Collection?
- Lilac You A Lot eyeshadow palette (pictured above) – nine incredible shades of mattes and glitters.
- Violet Crush BFF Bundle – includes a volumizing mascara and two creme gel liners.
- Sol Body Lilac Glow Oil
- Budding Romance Just a Tint Lip Duo – you get a bright pink and a dark mauve shade.
- Dewin' Time Gliterally Obsessed Eye Trio – three contrasting hues of pearl, white gold and dark bronze.
- Fourth Ray Beauty Acai Face Milk
- Take Me As I Amethyst Blush Stix Duo – choose between a white gold or a dark rose colour.
Images: Instagram user colourpopcosmetics
Keen for more Colourpop content? You can check out our review of the No Filter Matte concealer – it's under $10 and it's amazing! Or, you can read our round-up list of 10 bright beauty brands that are similar to Colourpop.