What’s in the new ColourPop x Kathleen Lights Zodiac Collection?
Image: Instagram user colourpopcosmetics
See the shade names and swatches of all the vibrant loose pigments in the Zodiac Collection.ColourPop is known for collaborating with beauty influencers to create high-quality products at affordable prices.
This is not the first collaboration with Kathleen Lights and we doubt it will be the last. Kathleen Lights designed the original Zodiac Collection which was just a pressed shadow palette, as well as two other collections – Twinkling Lights and Dream St.
Now, the beauty influencer is working with ColourPop once again to extend her Zodiac Collection into loose eyeshadow pigments. ColourPop once sold a loose eyeshadow, but have changed the formula and made it even better! The pigments are very reflective and shiny. Some have a pigment base, while others are definitely packed with glitter.
Kathleen Lights released an entire video dedicated to the Zodiac loose pigments and we have linked it down below for you guys. But here is what you need to know if you don't have time for a 23 minute video.
For best results, Kathleen advised to use these with a wet brush, or over a glitter glue. This is because the loose shadows work better with a liquid, to help bind the pigment together and enhance the vibrant colour and shine. She also said that a few of the pigments can leave the eyelids stained, so use it with an eye primer. The shades are colourful and named after all the star-signs. So, you can wear the one based on your sign or just wear whichever one you are in the mood for.
The shades and their matching star-signs:
- Aries: The Ram is a fiery red pigment with gold glitter.
- Pisces: The Fish is a sea-foam green with silver glitter.
- Aquarius: The Water-bearer is an electric blue.
- Capricorn: The Goat is a true bronze colour.
- Sagittarius: The Archer is a deep purple with blue sparkle.
- Scorpio: The Scorpion is a burgundy foiled colour.
- Libra: The Scales is a pink with baby blue glitter.
- Virgo: The Maiden is a white-gold reflective glitter.
- Leo: The Lion is a true gold pigment.
- Cancer: The Crab is a lilac with silver glitter.
- Gemini: The Twins is a pink with rose gold glitter.
- Taurus: The Bull is an emerald green.
View this post on Instagram
When and where you can buy the Zodiac Collection
The ColourPop x Kathleen Lights Zodiac Collection will be available on the 31 January for US babes, but in Australia, this means we can get our hands on it on the 1 February. The only place to buy ColourPop is directly from the website.
The prices meet the same standard of the rest of ColourPop's affordable beauty range. Each pigment is valued at under $10, or you can buy the entire set in a cute package for just under $100. With free shipping given to orders over $50, you really can't say no to splurging on a little (or not so little) makeup haul.
- What to buy from the @emmaleger x Beginning Boutique collection
- You can only get 30% off Country Road at eBay for a limited time
- 60+ online shoe stores with free shipping to Australia
- Best fashion sales of the week: Princess Polly, ASOS and boohoo
- 15 birthday presents under $150 to spoil the Pisces gals in your life