What’s in the ColourPop Cosmetics Holidays 2019 collection?
Get ready to shine this festive season with ColourPop's shimmery new Good As Gold line.
Having only just bestowed a gorgeous Butterfly Collection upon us, affordable cosmetics label ColourPop has another new line for us to obsess over. Dropping onto the ColourPop Cosmetics site on 3 December (5am AEST), the Gold As Gold range is an absolute Christmas must-have.
Everything from the line comes in at under US$18, meaning that you can shop the entire collection guilt-free. If you're looking for other cosmetics to shop while you wait for this line to drop, you can also check out the massive 30% off Black Friday sale ColourPop is running right now.
So, what's in the collection?
ColourPop is known for its gorgeous eyeshadow palettes and this one's a doozy. Featuring nine matte, shimmer and pressed glitter shades, you'll be able to create some truly standout holiday looks with this baby. Colours range from nude pinks to yellows, golds, browns and black and come in fun shade names like Bold Rush, Gold Star and 24K.
The three metallic liquid liners come in stunning shimmer shades of Gold Rush (golden), The Rose Standard (rose gold) and Bronze Touch (bronze).
Lipstick lovers haven't been forgotten either with four Creme Lux Lipstick and Lippie Pencil duos:
- Go For Bold (brick red): It's Faux Lipstick + Boarding Pass Pencil
- Put On The Ritz (blush pink): Bling Ring Lipstick + Starship Pencil
- Strike It Rich (cherry red): Simon Says Lipstick + Minute Man Pencil
- Hey Big Spender (peach): Million Dollar Baby Lipstick + Hot Cakes Pencil
Also included in the Holiday 2019 line are three sets of false lashes in styles Hunni, Dame and Minx. The packaging of the products rounds out the collection with glittery sequinned designs adorned with butterflies.
For more brand news, you can check out our ColourPop Cosmetics hub page.
- Selfless by Hyram Skincare: All products revealed + Aussie release
- Selena Gomez’s beauty brand, Rare Beauty, officially has an Australian launch date
- Pop prince Harry Styles rumoured to launch a unisex cosmetics and perfume brand
- Finder Green Fave: My Soda Haircare
- Menstrual Hygiene Day: How The Body Shop is changing the conversation
Images: Instagram user trendmood1